NOT WORKING TV Presentation

JustaShopper

NOT WORKING TV Presentation

Post by JustaShopper » 3 years ago

Is anyone else the having this issue ? For a few days now, in my managing actions the tv presentation on all is O the box is there but i get nothing on all browsers. and Blessings to all I have 3 sisters the 3 musketeers they were covid positive. The eldest went to hospital 3 days later she looked 75% better , I still don't understand she was lead to believe she was packing up to go home in time for Christmas. Instead they took her icu 3 days later they put her on life support and a induced coma., 7 days to hope Then she moved to a room , a 7 day room for family to come to grips with the fact she was losing the battle. She never woke up , she passed on. I pray they roll out the immunizations warp speed So none has to lose someone they love. just found out today the India has a Serum Institute that is rocking out the immunizations . They are helping other countries in fact.. This company has ties to India, I wonder if we have places like this in the USA and if we don't we should. For the people by the people.
Stay sage safe well.
2 x

Harlequin

Re: NOT WORKING TV Presentation

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

I’m sorry for your loss πŸ™
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

My deepest sympathy for you and your family. πŸ’”πŸ’”
I am truly sorry for you loss.
4 x

honey

Post by honey » 3 years ago

JustaShopper, you have my
heartfelt sympathy. (((hugs)))
5 x

JustaShopper

Post by JustaShopper » 3 years ago

honey wrote: ↑
3 years ago
JustaShopper, you have my
heartfelt sympathy. (((hugs)))
Thank You for the lovely thoughts and prayers, it seemed to happen so fast .
She is not a statistic she was the matriarch in our family. πŸ‘ΈπŸŽ—πŸŽ„.
Do ring a bell when you have a chance It's sad but There are so many angels now waiting to get their wings
one will be my Sister🌹❀
BLESSINGS TO ALL
6 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

Grasshopper my heart breaks for you. My prayers are with you and all Family members and Friends that have been touched by your loss.πŸ˜ͺπŸ’šπŸ€πŸ™
6 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

@JustaShopper

None of us are just statistics. We all are (or were) living, breathing, unique individuals and the loss of one is a loss for all. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this devastating time. There was just a bell ringing ceremony here the other day. It was a magnificent huge bell and one must swing a large long piece of wood on a rope to ring it. As there are 4 thousand deaths in this state and they rang it once for each 100 people woo have died of Covid. It was 40 rings. If it were up to me it would have rang 4,000 times. I would have volunteered to do a few hours myself, and I am an old lady. May the Arch Angel Michael envelope your matriarch in his loving arms and present her to our Lord.
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Justashopper- I had to read the post twice to understand,
I am so sorry for your tremendous loss. Will pray that you are able to find comfort πŸ’žπŸ™πŸ’ž -Gypsy
4 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

JustaShopper wrote: ↑
3 years ago
Is anyone else the having this issue ? For a few days now, in my managing actions the tv presentation on all is O the box is there but i get nothing on all browsers. and Blessings to all I have 3 sisters the 3 musketeers they were covid positive. The eldest went to hospital 3 days later she looked 75% better , I still don't understand she was lead to believe she was packing up to go home in time for Christmas. Instead they took her icu 3 days later they put her on life support and a induced coma., 7 days to hope Then she moved to a room , a 7 day room for family to come to grips with the fact she was losing the battle. She never woke up , she passed on. I pray they roll out the immunizations warp speed So none has to lose someone they love. just found out today the India has a Serum Institute that is rocking out the immunizations . They are helping other countries in fact.. This company has ties to India, I wonder if we have places like this in the USA and if we don't we should. For the people by the people.
Stay sage safe well.
Good morning,

I am so sorry for your loss. You have my deepest condolences and sympathies. I have reported the web issue that you brought up to our web team so they can look into fixing it.
2 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

Just a Shopper sorry for the spelling of your name this tablet does what it wants and I need Glasses.πŸ˜žπŸ™πŸ€
2 x