Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: NOT WORKING TV Presentation

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Moderator_Preston wrote:
3 years ago
JustaShopper wrote:
3 years ago
Is anyone else the having this issue ? For a few days now, in my managing actions the tv presentation on all is O the box is there but i get nothing on all browsers. and Blessings to all I have 3 sisters the 3 musketeers they were covid positive. The eldest went to hospital 3 days later she looked 75% better , I still don't understand she was lead to believe she was packing up to go home in time for Christmas. Instead they took her icu 3 days later they put her on life support and a induced coma., 7 days to hope Then she moved to a room , a 7 day room for family to come to grips with the fact she was losing the battle. She never woke up , she passed on. I pray they roll out the immunizations warp speed So none has to lose someone they love. just found out today the India has a Serum Institute that is rocking out the immunizations . They are helping other countries in fact.. This company has ties to India, I wonder if we have places like this in the USA and if we don't we should. For the people by the people.
Stay sage safe well.
Good morning,

I am so sorry for your loss. You have my deepest condolences and sympathies. I have reported the web issue that you brought up to our web team so they can look into fixing it.
Good afternoon,

I got request from the web team for more information regarding the live TV issue. If all possible, could you please provide the browsers you are using and what device you are using?
1 x