Over bidding

Moderator_Jazzman

Re: Over bidding

Post by Moderator_Jazzman » 2 years ago

Hello, I would like to begin with an apology for any confusion that may be occurring while bidding. I did note you feel we may be manipulating the Rising Auctions internally. I wanted to assure we are not placing bids internally this is not the company's nature. I also recognize you mentioned a couple of bidders who you find to be questionable. Please understand there are some client's who do bid at higher amounts being they merely find joy in winning, while others may make false bids if we notice this is what has occurred or is occurring please know we remove the client hindering them from participating in further auctions. Again, I do apologize for any inconvenience you may endured. We will also further investigate the bidders which you have mentioned. If you have any other questions or concerns please do not hesitate to ask. Thank you, and have a Terrific Thursday.
2 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

Rosa
2 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

YES
1 x

Jacee

Post by Jacee » 2 years ago

I thought this situation was corrected..

That the bidder MUST pay for the item immediately??
1 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

J:.... The over bidding will never be corrected. NOT WHEN BIDDERS FIND DIFFERENT AVENUES TO GET BACK ON AFTER BEING BOOTED. 🙃
1 x