Again missing item from shipment

Kat

Again missing item from shipment

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

Why is it every single package that I get from ShopLC if I win it off the auctions I have issues with it. One or more items missing. One or more items damaged. Once again missing an item. I bought three watches and only two showed up!!! One of the watches was a gift for my husband's Aunt for mother's day. Now I have to give her my watch instead! I'm getting really sick of items being technically stolen from my packages.This is just getting ridiculous since it's every single package. But if I order off the regular site I don't have an issue. What's up with that? The quality control from the auction side and shipping needs to be improve dramatically or you're going to lose tons of customers rapidly. Once again not a happy customer.
8 x

Moderator_Connor

Re: Again missing item from shipment

Post by Moderator_Connor » 3 years ago

Kat wrote:
3 years ago
Why is it every single package that I get from ShopLC if I win it off the auctions I have issues with it. One or more items missing. One or more items damaged. Once again missing an item. I bought three watches and only two showed up!!! One of the watches was a gift for my husband's Aunt for mother's day. Now I have to give her my watch instead! I'm getting really sick of items being technically stolen from my packages.This is just getting ridiculous since it's every single package. But if I order off the regular site I don't have an issue. What's up with that? The quality control from the auction side and shipping needs to be improve dramatically or you're going to lose tons of customers rapidly. Once again not a happy customer.
Good Afternoon, Kat!

Thank you for your post! I am so very sorry that you are missing your products from a recent order! If you could, may you please send in an email to customerservice@shoplc.com with the order information regarding the missing product(s)? Please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconveniences caused during this, we look forward to hearing from you!
4 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

Thank you. 😊 I tried to call customer service twice and the lines are just too busy today. I'll send it out immediately. Thank you again. Kat 😊💗
5 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

Hi Kat, you’re not alone. Seem like they are splitting the orders into different packages, where they could have all fit into one. Also arriving on different days. I don’t know anything about packaging/shipping, but it didn’t use to be this way. I’m waiting of part #2 of yesterday’s package. If not here today I’ll have to call CS. ☹️
3 x