Free auction shipping with autopay

JA

Re: Free auction shipping with autopay

Post by JA » 3 years ago

Derby wrote:
3 years ago
I've signed for auto-pay to get free shipping on auctions. But I am still confused and I don't really understand how it works. One item, I won, was auto-paid instantly and showed in my Order History, but the other one (won few minutes later) is still hanging in my cart. So, I am testing how it works, because in the description "How auto-pay works" was something like that all auction items won during a day are paid (auto-pay) at midnight, but maybe item put on auction before midnight are paid instantly and items put after midnight have to wait until the next midnight.
I guess it's a good system for people who do a lot of the RA.
2 x

ElleTee

Post by ElleTee » 2 years ago

Hello All,
I just started using the autopay function about a week ago and I love it.
I have won multiple inexpensive bids and without having to pay shipping it's great.
Let's face it, if we win a bid for $2.00 it doesn't make sense to pay a $2.99 shipping fee.
I've been loving it.
I hope everyone has had a positive experience like me.
4 x

Tothemoon

Post by Tothemoon » 2 years ago

ElleTee wrote:
2 years ago
Hello All,
I just started using the autopay function about a week ago and I love it.
I have won multiple inexpensive bids and without having to pay shipping it's great.
Let's face it, if we win a bid for $2.00 it doesn't make sense to pay a $2.99 shipping fee.
I've been loving it.
I hope everyone has had a positive experience like me.
Elle Tee,

I too love the free shipping with autopay but it is quite addictive! I’ve won a lot of items, many for just a few bucks which I give to nieces and friends as token gifts. I’ve had a few problems, such as receiving “repick” emails for entire orders which were subsequently cancelled by SLC (how disappointing) and packages lost in the mail. But overall I’ve saved a ton on shipping. I mentioned before for those who are concerned about having their credit card on file to consider getting a visa or American Express gift card. The $4 or $5 visa activation fee is much cheaper than the shipping cost of multiple items, even if you have to pay to reload it once the funds run out.
5 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 2 years ago

Hi Derby: just noticed your post. Your info is absolutely correct. Sign up for autopay. When you win an auction just don’t do anything. It will eventually drop out of your cart, free shipping, no limit. Happy shopping. 🥰🥰🥰
2 x