Free auction shipping with autopay

Tothemoon

Free auction shipping with autopay

Post by Tothemoon » 3 years ago

Attn: @Moderator_Connor or any moderator or SLC customer that knows the answer to this question: Today I received an email from SLC that introduces free shipping on all online auctions with autopay. Is there any dollar limit to qualify for free shipping?
2 x

Moderator_Danielle

Re: Free auction shipping with autopay

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 3 years ago

Tothemoon wrote:
3 years ago
Attn: @Moderator_Connor or any moderator or SLC customer that knows the answer to this question: Today I received an email from SLC that introduces free shipping on all online auctions with autopay. Is there any dollar limit to qualify for free shipping?
Hello thank you that is great question. No there is not a dollar limit requirement. The only requirement is to sign up for autopay.
3 x

Tothemoon

Thank you Danielle! I did a live chat with a guy from customer service and he told me there was a $50 minimum before the free shipping was applied. I don’t think he was advised of the email that was sent out today.
2 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 3 years ago

Tothemoon wrote:
3 years ago
Thank you Danielle! I did a live chat with a guy from customer service and he told me there was a $50 minimum before the free shipping was applied. I don’t think he was advised of the email that was sent out today.
Thank you I am checking with the team right now :)
3 x

Tothemoon

Moderator_Danielle wrote:
3 years ago
Tothemoon wrote:
3 years ago
Thank you I am checking with the team right now :)
Danielle, I sent an email to you with a copy of the email that SLC sent out today. As usual, thank you for your help and for listening to our concerns!
2 x

sitdownmut

Post by sitdownmut » 3 years ago

The "free shipping with autopay" is a new live header on the auction pay. As far as the "orders over $50" getting free shipping, that is not new as I have used this feature several times in the past. What is this new "free shipping with autopay"? When I click on the header it disappears and takes me back to the same auction page, minus the "free shipping with autopay" header. This could get real confusing for customers...please clarify.
3 x

JA

Post by JA » 3 years ago

Moderator_Danielle I just tried the free shipping on rising auction. I won an auction for a $1 clicked on the free shipping banner and the same thing happened to me as sitdownmut. The banner disappeared and I was then on the RA page. I am expected to pay $2.99 S&H on a lightweight item I won for a $1. I would not have bid if I knew it wasn't going to work
2 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Good morning -

the way I read the email and from Danielle's post I don't think the RA free shipping is automatic, you need to sign up for AUTOPAY first. Good luck

- Gypsy
5 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Gypsy :... I agree, Danielle made the comment about signing up for AUTO PAY 😊. Glad you are safe....H.
5 x

Derby

Post by Derby » 3 years ago

I've signed for auto-pay to get free shipping on auctions. But I am still confused and I don't really understand how it works. One item, I won, was auto-paid instantly and showed in my Order History, but the other one (won few minutes later) is still hanging in my cart. So, I am testing how it works, because in the description "How auto-pay works" was something like that all auction items won during a day are paid (auto-pay) at midnight, but maybe item put on auction before midnight are paid instantly and items put after midnight have to wait until the next midnight.
2 x