Overall, I have been very pleased!

geminigirl

Overall, I have been very pleased!

Post by geminigirl » 4 years ago

I found the auctions a while back and have been very happy with what I have won. Granted, in the old days I got some great deals like Burmese Ruby and AAA Tanzanite at amazing prices and that wouldn't be possible now. Shipping has been very fast, quality has been great and other than one mistake in size that I kept anyway, I have been pleased. Yeah, I hate it that the new people buy up things at crazy prices but I figure that maybe they will burn themselves out eventually and we will be back to having fun. I'm still looking for a great deal on ruby jewelry for a friend who has admired my jewelry..... Maybe the overbidders will go on holiday/vacation! Thought I would make this happy Friday and post something nice about Shop LC. OOOh, gotta post a picture of my Jewelry for that contest with Becky Booker :D
'
1 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: Overall, I have been very pleased!

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

geminigirl wrote:
4 years ago
I found the auctions a while back and have been very happy with what I have won. Granted, in the old days I got some great deals like Burmese Ruby and AAA Tanzanite at amazing prices and that wouldn't be possible now. Shipping has been very fast, quality has been great and other than one mistake in size that I kept anyway, I have been pleased. Yeah, I hate it that the new people buy up things at crazy prices but I figure that maybe they will burn themselves out eventually and we will be back to having fun. I'm still looking for a great deal on ruby jewelry for a friend who has admired my jewelry..... Maybe the overbidders will go on holiday/vacation! Thought I would make this happy Friday and post something nice about Shop LC. OOOh, gotta post a picture of my Jewelry for that contest with Becky Booker :D
'
Good morning,

Thank you so much for the very kind words! We hope you have a beautiful day! Thank you as well for being a part of the Shop LC family!
0 x