No more free shipping over $50 ends today

Tothemoon

Re: No more free shipping over $50 ends today

Post by Tothemoon » 3 years ago

I signed up for the autopay to get free shipping in the RA. Overall it’s been working well for me. There have been a few times that the autopay was delayed by a day, making it look like some of the items I won in my cart went past the expiration time to pay for them, but when the autopay was processed a day late it did charge me for the items that looked like they disappeared from my cart. So for me i appreciate the free shipping for the items I win in the RA. I know not everyone is happy with it.
2 x

Ariana

Post by Ariana » 3 years ago

Tothemoon wrote:
3 years ago
I signed up for the autopay to get free shipping in the RA. Overall it’s been working well for me. There have been a few times that the autopay was delayed by a day, making it look like some of the items I won in my cart went past the expiration time to pay for them, but when the autopay was processed a day late it did charge me for the items that looked like they disappeared from my cart. So for me i appreciate the free shipping for the items I win in the RA. I know not everyone is happy with it.
nevermind.
Last edited by Ariana 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
2 x

Derby

Post by Derby » 3 years ago

It’s been working well for me too, because I buy for myself and I only bid for items I really like. I think that only resellers are not happy.
1 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

I'm not a seller. I buy for myself, family, and friends. I don't like to put my card on file cuz I know for a fact in the past others have had issues with getting double charge or overcharged on items. The free shipping doesn't help the people that want the items and pay for the items. It only punishes us. because the people who are on there over bidding and bidding on every single item in a category and then not buying any of the items, don't care if there's free shipping or not because they're not going to buy it anyways. That's why I stopped buying.
3 x

josey

Post by josey » 3 years ago

Not crazy about autobuy, but i have used it. If it's on, I have to watch what i bid on, so in a way, it makes you bid LESS.

On another topic, I hate when my bid doesnt register. I could have probably won something i wanted just before, and may have put in ahigher max bid than the person who won, ( the multi bidder called P) but my bid didnt register, and I didnt even get in the auction, and this was with about 15 seconds to go. Does anyone else have that problem? It's really annoy8ing but happens sometimes. Guess my computer is not the greatest.
2 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

I put some items in my cart not knowing that they were no longer doing the free shipping over $50 on the regular cart until I went to check out and there was no free shipping and because they were multiple cheaper items the shipping was way to much so I removed them all, I refuse to pay almost as much in shipping as what the items cost when I can get the same or similar items from the big river store with free shipping because I have prime or my local bargain store and pay no shipping so shop lc lost those sales.
4 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
3 years ago
I put some items in my cart not knowing that they were no longer doing the free shipping over $50 on the regular cart until I went to check out and there was no free shipping and because they were multiple cheaper items the shipping was way to much so I removed them all, I refuse to pay almost as much in shipping as what the items cost when I can get the same or similar items from the big river store with free shipping because I have prime or my local bargain store and pay no shipping so shop lc lost those sales.
@Gem Lover . I placed two orders less than a week ago and received free shipping over $50. Don't understand why you were not able to. Were you trying to use a coupon?

I just looked at my shopping cart . . . it shows free shipping!!!
1 x

josey

Post by josey » 3 years ago

Anniebelle,
maybe you are talking about the store site. This thread is about the auctions, where there is no more free shipping over 50 unless you join autopay and pay for everything in your cart. :(
2 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

josey wrote:
3 years ago
Anniebelle,
maybe you are talking about the store site. This thread is about the auctions, where there is no more free shipping over 50 unless you join autopay and pay for everything in your cart. :(
Josey, I was referring to GemLover saying "regular cart", so that's why I answered that way. Yes, I know the thread refers to Auction. GemLover hasn't responded.
2 x