more outrageous bidding

bluez

more outrageous bidding

Post by bluez » 3 years ago

closed 4/11/21 @ apx 4:51 pm This pendant is available for purchase at $22.99 Will it ever be ended? - bluez

Platinum Over Sterling Silver Solitaire Pendant Made with Aquamarine Crystal from Swarovski
Current Bid:
$91(51 bids)
Winner: Bev Likes Donkeys Hint Hint
11 x

AD

Re: more outrageous bidding

Post by AD » 3 years ago

OMG..... :? :shock:
10 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

Wow. why do these people do this is beyond me.
11 x

JA

Post by JA » 3 years ago

It's crazy on the rising auctions. I decided to bid on something on Saturday and within seconds two other people out bid me and each other. I step back because usually you can get the item on the website and for a cheaper price
8 x

bluez

Post by bluez » 3 years ago

How do you like the winners name??? Clearly, a serious bitter.
bluez
8 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

If JO is on this page would you please stop making MAX bids on EVERY THING this is getting really OLD!😱🍀
7 x

Boston Irish

Moderator please J O and Rosa keep bidding over 100 on all items of Jade and other items please look into this Look at the Jade Auctions and Rosa if something is not done I will no longer but from you. If she is buying all these items you don't need my money.😡🍀
7 x

Moderator_Rashad

Post by Moderator_Rashad » 3 years ago

bluez wrote:
3 years ago
closed 4/11/21 @ apx 4:51 pm This pendant is available for purchase at $22.99 Will it ever be ended? - bluez

Platinum Over Sterling Silver Solitaire Pendant Made with Aquamarine Crystal from Swarovski
Current Bid:
$91(51 bids)
Winner: Bev Likes Donkeys Hint Hint
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your message. I apologize for any concern with overbidding. I've actioned the account in question and taken appropriate steps to ensure proper bidding practices.
5 x

Boston Irish

What message are you responding to? 😞🍀About over bidding
4 x

Mgowen@68

Post by Mgowen@68 » 3 years ago

I agree something needs to be done! I have another gripe ..when you purchase all of your auction items at the same time. The shipping cost is threw the roof. It should be based in the total . Not per item. Your not getting a good deal if you pay more for shipping than you pay for the actual product. It does not cost that amount to ship. The same deal should apply site wide anything over $50 ships for free. I stopped bidding on things due to the major jump in shipping cost. It used to be fun to purchase auction items. Now it's not fun. :!:
10 x