more outrageous bidding

Zero0

Re: more outrageous bidding

Post by Zero0 » 2 years ago

Yeah, P has been overbidding for weeks on AAAA jewelry that never gets purchased bids are normally$400 plus. These items just keep recycling. Nothing ever happens to those that constantly put maximum overbidding they know they are not going to purchase! No suspension of accounts that abuse the online auction!
10 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

ZEROo:.... It never ends 😾. And it never will 🥴. Oh Hi!! .....H😊
7 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

You talking about P.M.? Oh ya😞🍀
6 x

Druid

Post by Druid » 2 years ago

Overbidding has disgusted me from bidding .Also the big cost in shipping when you won several really low price items. I gave up buying seeing that the shipping is half of the total price. I don’t want the automatic payment for free shipping either because I want to be free to chose what I finally want to pay. Shoplc will lose customers and win many fake ones that play but never pay.
8 x

josey

Post by josey » 2 years ago

MODERATORS and others,

Hello. this Ms. P is taking over the gold auctions. I can't win anything i want at a decent price......Ira is bad too but nowhere near like Ms.P. PLEASE reprimand her, or do something about it......Don't you monitor these things? Don't you see her bidding practices? She can't be buying even half of what she wins. I hope you see this-----thanks.
8 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 2 years ago

This has been going on for a LONG, LONG time. Shop LC is making more on the auctions than on the regular price "buy it now" stuff, IF these are real bidders and not some company bots. Personally I think these bidders bid on everything in sight and wait till they are all over and pick the cheapest wins. Shop LC has NO incentive to stop it because they are making huge profits on auctions if these bidders are paying these outrageous prices. Shop LC will NEVER stop it from happening! Auctions are ruined for everybody else that just want maybe ONE item and are locked out by these spoiler bidders. :x
7 x

Druid

Now P is taking over all Swarovski items.The funny thing is that Shoplc is losing money because I am sure that nobody in his right mind would pay the high bids they bid on. It’s just an annoying way to harm all the bidders and make the Company lose money.
7 x

Druid

Now P is taking over all Swarovski items.The funny thing is that Shoplc is losing money because I am sure that nobody in his right mind would pay the high bids they bid on. It’s just an annoying way to harm all the bidders and make the Company lose money.
4 x

LauraA

Post by LauraA » 2 years ago

Hello--any Moderators out there--I don't know if you can check it from this info, but on the rising auctions, "Melissa" is making strange bids. For example:
3.95 ctw Ceruleite and White Topaz Ring in Platinum Over Sterling Silver (Size 7.0) 3797820
Melissa 41 5/18/2021 6:23:38 PM
Melissa 36 5/18/2021 6:23:37 PM
Melissa 31 5/18/2021 6:23:36 PM
Melissa 26 5/18/2021 6:23:35 PM
Melissa 21 5/18/2021 6:23:34 PM
Melissa 16 5/18/2021 6:23:33 PM
Melissa 11 5/18/2021 6:23:31 PM

**???????**
She not only bids against herself, but bids up in $5 jumps, not as maxbids, but just as regular bids against herself. The price for this one ring has now jumped $30 just on her whim. The prices jump, and then apparently she rarely purchases, because when the purchase price is higher than usual for the item, a few days later it's back on auction again. This happens repeatedly. Is this okay?
6 x

Zoe

Post by Zoe » 2 years ago

Yes!!! Thank god someone else has complained about Melissa!! She puts these very high maxi bids on a huge amount of merchandise especially quartz and topaz rings. But she never buys them. They are always relisted!! I have complained twice to customer service through “chat” and they have assured me they will look into it. So far don’t see any change. She is obviously a sick person
To do this over and over again. Why do you think she is doing this? Does she think people will eventually give up and she will get all the merchandise for very low prices? I am so angry about this!!
6 x