Shipping time...

DebK

Shipping time...

Post by DebK » 2 years ago

:roll: UGH!
I had made an order 2 weeks ago today. Still not here, My third estimated date is now Saturday. How long dies it take to go into a warehouse, "pick" the item a pink step stool, match the item # scan it and send it down the belt. It should have been here

They were so good at things coming fast, even with the snow this spring delivery was quick! NOT NOW! This past month has been aweful. What changed? Them RAISING their rates?
darned pink step stool :roll: 8-) :lol:
12 x

shopLC_alex

Re: Shipping time...

Post by shopLC_alex » 2 years ago

Good afternoon,

We're sorry your order is taking so long to arrive. Packages can take up 72 hours to leave the warehouse (usually in 12 hours or less) and 5-7 business days to arrive with standard shipping. If you notice any inconsistencies in tracking or it just seems like it's taking longer than normal please contact us by phone, chat or email at customerservice@shoplc.com. At this moment we do have an extended wait time on our phone lines however the chat lines are clear and emails should be responded to within the hour. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to assist you further.
4 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

ALEX still waiting for my deep necklaces boxes from November 8 of them do I have to pay for them.
7 x

RS

Post by RS » 2 years ago

shopLC_alex wrote:
2 years ago
Good afternoon,

We're sorry your order is taking so long to arrive. Packages can take up 72 hours to leave the warehouse (usually in 12 hours or less) and 5-7 business days to arrive with standard shipping. If you notice any inconsistencies in tracking or it just seems like it's taking longer than normal please contact us by phone, chat or email at customerservice@shoplc.com. At this moment we do have an extended wait time on our phone lines however the chat lines are clear and emails should be responded to within the hour. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to assist you further.
Pardon my intrusion here but orders (my experience) NEVER ship in 12 hours. The norm is 72 hours…or longer. And my orders NEVER and I am not exaggerating, NEVER arrive in 5-7 business days.

In the past it had been 10 days. During this past month it has been upwards of 2 weeks.

So for this customer your info is not correct. Perhaps the warehouse has been telling CS that. But my experience tells a different tale.

😊
11 x

RS

Post by RS » 2 years ago

Let me add….

I do appreciate the items that have been shipped UPS instead of USPS/DHL. Those have been arriving sooner than 2 weeks. Not by much but sooner.
9 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 2 years ago

shopLC_alex wrote:
2 years ago
Good afternoon,

Hi Alex, What has happened to Shop LC? Their shipping has gone downhill drastically! I used to have ALL my orders no longer than 7 business days, PERIOD!
11 x

Gemini

Post by Gemini » 2 years ago

I received my ring from JTV in 4 bus days!! match THAT shoplc!!
8 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

You tell em Gemini. :lol: :lol: :lol: Too funny
6 x

Massagenut

Post by Massagenut » 2 years ago

It has taken on average 5 days before I've received notice of shipment. Customer service does not know what to say other than what we know, which is next to nothing. It's a fool's errand.
6 x

Druid

Post by Druid » 2 years ago

Painful long delivery time.From Jtv I receive everything in 3 to max. 4 days. Refunding is prompt.
3 x