Shipping time...

anniebelle

Re: Shipping time...

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

Druid wrote:
2 years ago
Painful long delivery time.From Jtv I receive everything in 3 to max. 4 days. Refunding is prompt.
Just received 3 items from JTV, ordered Sunday, Received Wednesday. If they can, so could SLC. I used to get everything from SLC in exactly 6 days!
4 x

Crystal8

Post by Crystal8 » 2 years ago

Had several split auction orders due to arrive Monday, 5/23. (ordered 5/15 &16) Those that were shipped USPS arrived on time. Items shipped UPS still are AWOL, and I am now forced to try to get a refund from THEM, and to do so, I need to go back and determine what items from THREE SEPARATE ORDERS were in that UPS delivery, as well as the tax on those items! CAN SHOP LC EMAIL ME A COPY OF THE MANIFEST FOR THAT UPS SHIPMENT?? And, yes, had I signed up for autopay to save on shipping fees. Plus I recently had several items invoiced, then canceled and my $$$ refunded, but LO and BEHOLD! There they are on the auction page--AGAIN!!! I guess $13 wasn't enough for loose Umba River zircon assortment (1573682.) Same with those blue disposable masks--had 2 orders canceled. And cotton pillowcases -- had 3 orders canceled. I am trying hard not to think this is somewhat fraudulent behavior. At best, it displays a high level of ineptitude in ShopLC's warehousing practices. I have literally given this company thousands of dollars worth of my business JUST THIS YEAR--please pay attention when your customers have legitimate beefs and respond appropriately.
5 x

Crystal8

Post by Crystal8 » 2 years ago

FYI, SHOPLC, I live 3 hours from Austin. Would love to drop by for a visit when I'm in town.
5 x

DebK

Post by DebK » 2 years ago

Thanks for the feedback...3 weeks and 3 days later its here... had it now a weelk or so. Debating whether or not to test the water again so soon Lol I will but dang! :roll:
    Happy Memorial Day!
    4 x

Gemini

Post by Gemini » 2 years ago

I think that this company can't keep warehouse employees as they probably are treating them like sh*t! The turn over must be as voluminous as their return rate.
    5 x