Lab direct

Muffin

Lab direct

Post by Muffin » 2 years ago

This product is is a joke. Does not and can not do what they claim it does. For it to penetrate all layers of the skin it would have to be a pharmacuitical. Check it out.
And they refuse to allow you to return for a refund.
4 x

Gem Lover

Re: Lab direct

Post by Gem Lover » 2 years ago

I love my Lab Direct products, I have been using them since David first came to Shop Lc with his products and I have to say it has done wonders for me. I get asked what I have been using on my skin because people notice the difference. I also use his Silk Genesis which I combine with his Clinical results. I will be 64 this year but my skin does not look it at all. David also makes the high end stuff you pay a fortune for in the stores but decided to sell direct to make it affordable to all. Did you know he made special skin care products for NASSA for the astronauts to use in space? Because you age faster in space and they needed something for this and they asked him to make it.
6 x

RoseyRuby

Re: Lab direct

Post by RoseyRuby » 2 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
2 years ago
I love my Lab Direct products, I have been using them since David first came to Shop Lc with his products and I have to say it has done wonders for me. I get asked what I have been using on my skin because people notice the difference. I also use his Silk Genesis which I combine with his Clinical results. I will be 64 this year but my skin does not look it at all. David also makes the high end stuff you pay a fortune for in the stores but decided to sell direct to make it affordable to all. Did you know he made special skin care products for NASSA for the astronauts to use in space? Because you age faster in space and they needed something for this and they asked him to make it.
EXACTLY. I have only been using his products for about 5mos. I use it along with my Opatra devices and it really makes everything penetrate. Everything he sells is affordable and effective. I even purchased one of the same size kits, as my back-up when I run out of something and have to wait for a delivery. Too bad there's not an auto-ship option.
I used stuff from the Canadian woman on the MN channel for years, before switching. I'd spend $100+ for bottles of Soy based serum, that never gave me the results, that I've gotten with David Pollock's serums, creams and treatment products.
3 x