Boston Irish

Re: Melissa and overbidding and not buying

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

Good golly MISS MOLLY SHE BIDS N EVERY THING HAD A DOBERMAN NAMED MOLLY MCGEE
5 x

LauraA

Post by LauraA » 2 years ago

Melissa, Molly, Karen. They're all the same--- back at it, bidding it up. Karen is the new worst about bidding it up against herself, just making the price climb for no reason. Melissa bids over and over with high maxbids on the same items, over and over. And then obviously doesn't purchase. And it's relisted. And she bids it up. Wash, rinse, repeat. There are a few (unusual) rings I've been watching for weeks, that she bids up, the auction ends, and then a few days later there it is listed again. :roll: Still, nothing is done.
8 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

They get booted for a while, and they come back :x
6 x

ElleTee

Post by ElleTee » 2 years ago

Boston Irish wrote:
2 years ago
Ha ! I laughed out loud at the good golly Miss Molly line ! Wasn't that Chuck Berry? Yes, Miss Molly bids on everything.
Here's one more name to add to the list of nutty overbidders: Layla.

Yesterday for me was the all time craziest thing I've ever seen on this site - someone bid over $200 bucks for one of the Swarovski rings !! And it's the same one I got for $21.
I was flabbergasted !

About 20 minutes ago I won another Swarovski ring that I've been eying for a few weeks...got it for $9 bucks ! It resembles that vintage look from the 1920's. Absolutely beautiful.
6 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Layla’s BACK AGAIN :x
4 x

Boston Irish

Like the song Looks like JESSIES GIRL LOVES JADE HA HA HA HAVE AT IT GIRL.
4 x

Boston Irish

Like on TickTock there is always a Karen in the crowd.
4 x

ElleTee

Post by ElleTee » 2 years ago

Boston Irish wrote:
2 years ago
Good Golly Miss Molly and Layla are going at it big time ! The fight is on ! :D :lol:
3 x

Massagenut

Post by Massagenut » 2 years ago

I don't remember the name, but 4 days ago there were bids on rings that were $990 and $790. I thought those bids won't be paid for cuz who in their right mind would pay that much for a bid on jewelry that isn't worth that much. I've bid regularly for several years. This was a first for me. Your Jade gal is bidding now.
4 x

Zoe

Post by Zoe » 2 years ago

Am not sure if it makes sense to keep using this site. Used to be better but now it seems poorly supervised. Same people bidding up merchandise and not buying. Am beginning to think maybe some are “plants”. Also many bidding wars going on. Of course neither party buys the item because price ridiculous. A lot of revenge bidding going on also. That is people bidding up items because they are angry at another bidder. They have no intention of buying the item but make it impossible for the other bidder to buy because the price is too high. Also lately bidders placing ridiculous bids on things and bidding on too many items. I have lately found you can sometimes get better buys on JTV clearance items without the aggravation of dealing with these crazy people!! Still can’t understand why this continues. Shop lc could make much more money if they cleaned up these problems. Maybe should apply for job. ?!! What do you all think?
5 x