Melissa and overbidding and not buying

Zoe

Melissa and overbidding and not buying

Post by Zoe » 2 years ago

I wish to thank shoplc for correcting the Melissa problem. I see she is still on the website, but she is not placing these high max bids on a huge amount of rings the way she did before. It is so nice to have this corrected so other customers can have a chance to bid and win items at
A reasonable price. Let’s hope she continues this better behavior. I am very impressed that shoplc delt with this situation!! You have restored my faith in the company and it shows that you do care about your customers!! Thank you again for your good service in this matter!! Sincerely zoe
9 x

AD

Re: Melissa and overbidding and not buying

Post by AD » 2 years ago

I hope it lasts !!!😊. H :D
8 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

Well we know there is still Rosa bidding on jade 300 on every item please have a little talk with her.
4 x

LauraA

Post by LauraA » 2 years ago

@Zoe I have noticed I don't see "Melissa" popping up as often in the gemstone offerings I usually bid on in the auctions, so maybe you're right and she's mended her annoying ways. I sure hope so! It would make the auctions fairer and more fun. Thanks @Zoe for bringing it to Shop LC's attention! :)
2 x

LauraA

Well, "Melissa" is back at it again. :roll: I knew it was too good to last. High maxbids on lots of items. And when she wins I'm betting they won't be purchased. Are you secretly in cahoots with her, @Zoe ??? ;)
2 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 2 years ago

Of course they come back and resume their crazy bidding. It's the same names over and over again. Shop LC has been told nearly EVERYDAY about this problem and they will not and are not doing to do anything meaningful about it. IF these are REAL bidders and NOT company plants to drive up the prices to what they want items to sell for, I don't know what else to call it. Even if these are real bidders, WHY in the world would you want to pay the ridiculous prices they bid items to? It makes no sense unless these people are what are called "sport bidders" meaning they just game the system for fun and to aggravate regular bidders so no one can win anything but them. I would, at best, bet that only a fraction of what they win is paid for, if at all. They bid on tons of auctions hoping to intimidate other bidders from even trying to win. Then they pick and choose the cheapest wins and MAYBE pay for those. It's a SICK game and everyone is SICK of it. Come on Shop LC, you've PROMISED to do something about this problem. You know what to do, so DO IT! :x
7 x

LauraA

Amen, @mpompadour !! Preach!
3 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 2 years ago

LauraA wrote:
2 years ago
Amen, @mpompadour !! Preach!
Thanks LauraA, I'm trying, ;) This situation just sticks i my craw. I feel like I'm on a mission with this and just can't let go. Maybe I should just give up. Obviously Shop LC has NO intention of correcting the Rising Auction problem. It's sad customers have to resort to coming here BEGGING them to fix something that can be fixed. :(
5 x

Mermaidskies

Post by Mermaidskies » 2 years ago

mpompadour wrote:
2 years ago
Of course they come back and resume their crazy bidding. It's the same names over and over again. Shop LC has been told nearly EVERYDAY about this problem and they will not and are not doing to do anything meaningful about it. IF these are REAL bidders and NOT company plants to drive up the prices to what they want items to sell for, I don't know what else to call it. Even if these are real bidders, WHY in the world would you want to pay the ridiculous prices they bid items to? It makes no sense unless these people are what are called "sport bidders" meaning they just game the system for fun and to aggravate regular bidders so no one can win anything but them. I would, at best, bet that only a fraction of what they win is paid for, if at all. They bid on tons of auctions hoping to intimidate other bidders from even trying to win. Then they pick and choose the cheapest wins and MAYBE pay for those. It's a SICK game and everyone is SICK of it. Come on Shop LC, you've PROMISED to do something about this problem. You know what to do, so DO IT! :x
You do know they CAN do something about it. They just aren’t for reasons only they know and about which we can only speculate.
7 x

Jonarts

Post by Jonarts » 2 years ago

You should check out what's going on with the AAA kagem emerald items, Molly is having a field day overbidding 500 and over on some items that normally are less than 150 on the website. I would venture to say if she is winning 10 of these auctions already with her auto bidding she is a bidding stooge just annoying honest bidders like myself. I don't bother anymore because spending $300 or $400 on earrings that are on the website at $125 doesn't make any sense, it's all just so ridiculous with some of these people.
6 x