Cancelled Items from Rising Auctions

mpompadour

Cancelled Items from Rising Auctions

Post by mpompadour » 2 years ago

I placed an order for an item I won and paid for Tuesday, June 15th and today I go check my order history and see that it has been cancelled :o . Well, I went to see if that same item is back up for auction and lo and behold IT IS back up and has bids! I also went to ebay, Shop LC sells there too, and sure enough they have it for sale there. So I called Shop LC to see why my order was cancelled and told him everything I just said in previous sentence above. I could hear his frustration, not at me, but why the heck my order was cancelled. He put me on hold for a couple of minutes and came back and told me that their system showed 77 of that item in stock :o . He honored the Rising Auctions price I originally paid and he placed the order for me and new order is now showing up in my order history. The refund for the first order is being processed and will return to my account. Anyway, the reason I'm posting this is this shows ME or ANYONE NOT to give up if an order has been cancelled. If it's something you really want, have paid for it and it's cancelled, do a little sleuthing on the rising auctions to see if it's back on there OR go check out Ebay to see if Shop LC has it on sale there too. In this case it paid me to do a little investigating to get my item. Hope this helps out in case this happens to you! :)
16 x

AD

Re: Cancelled Items from Rising Auctions

Post by AD » 2 years ago

I’m happy for you M. At least you found a honest employee!!!! 😊
10 x

Massagenut

Post by Massagenut » 2 years ago

I had to do the same on Tuesday. Representative said he had the same call from another customer earlier that day. He honored the prices too. Dont give up. Call!!!
10 x

Derby

Post by Derby » 2 years ago

I've experienced many cancelled items from the Rising Auction, but -as a matter of fact- I don't care, because it should be on ShopLC side to sell me more. I know that I've already bought too many items from ShopLC and more then I need. So, if they say "You cannot have it and we refund your purchase", I humbly agree... Because the next time around I can get it at the same price or even cheaper. Signed: Happy Customer.
7 x

Jewel

Thank you for your post. Info I learned about ebay wow thanks

Post by Jewel » 2 years ago

AD wrote:
2 years ago
I’m happy for you M. At least you found a honest employee!!!! 😊
7 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 2 years ago

This “cancelled” auction never used to appear. So I would say if you think you won an item, there is still the chance you won’t get it.The robot in the warehouse couldn’t find it. Why bother to even bid ? 😠😠😠😠😠
7 x

TDC

Post by TDC » 2 years ago

Thank you. That's good to know for the future. It's happened to me several times.
6 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 2 years ago

Hello pompadour and all: I’ve decided not to try the rising auctions anymore. I’m done with it. The last item I won was cancelled the next day. Customer service gave me the same response as previously. The warehouse found the item defective & for me to try and win it again. Seriously ? Of course the item is back in the auction again. Gee I guess the warehouse robot found one that was not defective! Customer service should come up with new excuses. We will never know the truth why so many won auctions never get delivered. No joy here. 😖😖😖😖😖
7 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 2 years ago

I just received a cancellation of a ring I won off the ra. I haven't been on the auctions for months because of the s&h. So I won a necklace and it's on its way. Yes!!!! ☺️ Then I won a ring and thought it was on its way but now it's canceled. 😔 I have a couple more items to pay for. I really think I'm done with the ra. I'll just stick to eBay instead for auctions.😁 Good luck to the rest of you on the ra!!! ☺️
2 x

Moonkey

Post by Moonkey » 2 years ago

Didn’t know about EBAY. Thanks.
2 x