Nothing being done about Melissa

Zoe

Nothing being done about Melissa

Post by Zoe » 2 years ago

This is the last time I am going to write to the moderators about this Melissa problem. If not corrected promptly I can only assume that you are unable to deal with this. I am going to write to Amit Agarwal and Jha Srikant and inform them of this issue.
8 x

Moderator_Connor

Re: Nothing being done about Melissa

Post by Moderator_Connor » 2 years ago

Zoe wrote:
2 years ago
This is the last time I am going to write to the moderators about this Melissa problem. If not corrected promptly I can only assume that you are unable to deal with this. I am going to write to Amit Agarwal and Jha Srikant and inform them of this issue.
Good Morning, Zoe!

Thank you so much for your post, as well as providing the item numbers on the auctions this user was over-bidding on. Fortunately, we were able to locate the account in question and have reported it to our web teams so that we can further review the account and any corrective action needed. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the delay in response regarding this matter!
3 x

LauraA

Post by LauraA » 2 years ago

She's still in there bidding it up today. :roll:
5 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

LauraA:.... Not being disrespectful, save your breath!!!! Nothing has or ever will be DONE. They always come back, not really sure how after they are booted off. Where there’s a will there is a way :x I would use the word, CIRCUMVENT!!! but for some reason they always delete it. All’s it means is another way around something. ITS NOT A BAD WORD!!!!! H😊
5 x

itsme

Post by itsme » 2 years ago

HEY MODERATOR CONNOR OR ANYBODY

Why don't you look at these auctions:
3274697, 3524700-Rosa is the culprit here

3768433-Jessie is having fun

3525319-Carol, Robin, Ingrid and ROSA are at it here

There are so many more in the jade category and many are bidding in a second but I just listed a few for you to check and see what your honest customers are telling you. I don't work there but YOU do. All winning amounts are much more than item is being or was sold for so they will be recycled over and over with NO SALE. I don't see why the company can't do the work to uncover these auctions since it is YOUR company and you should want to have a good auction site for customers to use. Just type in jade or any other gem brought up here by the posters and you should be able to see if we can see. It seems to be an excuse for non action on the company's part and because of that I will stop bidding when price is more than what you sold item for.

Zoe thank you for your efforts and maybe things will change but I don't have much hope or am I willing to work for free here!
6 x

bluez

Post by bluez » 2 years ago

I wrote in about Melissa today. Sent examples of one item she has won many times (included from my bid history), but never purchased.

Received a nice reply. I can only hope it did some good. I could send more examples of items she has won, but keep coming back on auction.

Not sure why I feel an alliance with this company, but it has been slipping away recently.

Color me sad.
bluez
5 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

I HAVE COMPLAINED ABOUT ROSA FOR 6MONTHS THEY WON'T DO A THING.
3 x