Reduced Shipping

sunshine13

Re: Reduced Shipping

Post by sunshine13 » 4 years ago

$3 shipping PER item deters me from bidding more often. I don't mind if it's for one item, but if you are ready to shop and bid and play and then have to turn around and pay $3 per lil item, it kind of defeats purpose. Add tax to that and then u can often find it cheaper elsewhere for comparable cost. 'jes 'sayin'
3 x

JimStone

Post by JimStone » 4 years ago

Shipping too high?, You're telling me!. As a Canadian through DHL, I pay 7.50$ per item...no reduced rates on multiples, or anything. And that $7.50 is 10$ Canadian...DHL has the nerve to charge that in USD. DHL sucks...go Amazon!
6 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

JimStone wrote:
4 years ago
Shipping too high?, You're telling me!. As a Canadian through DHL, I pay 7.50$ per item...no reduced rates on multiples, or anything. And that $7.50 is 10$ Canadian...DHL has the nerve to charge that in USD. DHL sucks...go Amazon!
JimStone, that just seems WRONG! I would not be a SLC customer if I lived in Canada.
6 x

TC

Post by TC » 4 years ago

take care and watch those shipping prices
For the longest time even larger items have been 2.99
I have noticed alot of 3.99,4.99,5.99 shipping
And the host make a point of not mentioning it
Can double the cost of items you might be purchasing
7 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

TC wrote:
4 years ago
take care and watch those shipping prices
For the longest time even larger items have been 2.99
I have noticed alot of 3.99,4.99,5.99 shipping
And the host make a point of not mentioning it
Can double the cost of items you might be purchasing
Yes, especially during the live on air auctions...the shipping prices are all over depending on the item being presented.
6 x

Stargazer

Post by Stargazer » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
I know they can do better on shipping. When returning items I wait until the end of the month and I return everything all at once, I send it priority mail which gets to them in 2 days and with the priority mail you only pay one price no matter what the weight and as many items you can fit in the box for one price. They have padded envelopes and the boxes come in different sizes small, medium and large. The most it has ever cost me is around $26 and as low as $12 depending on the size and how much insurance I select but it is still cheaper than paying $2.99 per item for returns. If I returned 10 items to them at $2.99 per item it would cost me $29.00 and it would take close to a week to get to them so with the priority mail it gets there in just 2 days so my returns get processed quicker as well so why can't shop lc use this same way of shipping, it would cost less and we would get our orders in two days instead of 2 weeks. You can fit many items in the large box. The last time I returned around 8 items and it cost me $13 and that included the insurance. If I used shop lc label it would have cost me $23.00.
Just question, doesn't it say on the return form, that shipping for items 10lbs and up is $10.49 or have I misunderstood this? Maybe that's why my entire box of returns hasn't processed yet. Only 3 of 16 items returned have been refunded, as of Nov.19th. :evil: Maybe they're keeping the rest for shipping costs that I thought maxed at $10.49? But then the box only weighed about 6 lbs.
2 x

Baldini

Post by Baldini » 4 years ago

Even if you do the budget shipping, 30.00 to ship even 14 pieces of jewelry does not cost that much. It is revenue enhancement at its finest!
1 x

BrendaK

Re: Reduced Shipping/+ 5% off

Post by BrendaK » 4 years ago

I placed my order, were's my 5%off?
1 x

RS

Re: Reduced Shipping/+ 5% off

Post by RS » 4 years ago

BrendaK wrote:
4 years ago
I placed my order, were's my 5%off?
Did you plug in the code “win5” during checkout in the coupon code box?
1 x