Reduced Shipping

Blossom

Re: Reduced Shipping

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

CC wrote:
4 years ago
"ALL online auctions" $1.99 shipping. .NOT. I have an item pending in online auction which needs to be paid for. The "shipping cost" cost is $3.99 ,(an average person knows $1.99 and $3.99 are not the same thing.) What am I missing. When learning the English language I was taught the word "all" meant everything.. So if the only thing that is $1.99 shipping, is jewelry items, then it should say "jewelry items only $1.99 shipping" .. if not then this is misleading and false advertisement. If there is an exception rule to the $1.99 shipping charge please let me know where it is and I will gladly apologize for writing this post.
CC I was thinking RA $1.99 s&h was only for yesterday.
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
CC wrote:
4 years ago
"ALL online auctions" $1.99 shipping. .NOT. I have an item pending in online auction which needs to be paid for. The "shipping cost" cost is $3.99 ,(an average person knows $1.99 and $3.99 are not the same thing.) What am I missing. When learning the English language I was taught the word "all" meant everything.. So if the only thing that is $1.99 shipping, is jewelry items, then it should say "jewelry items only $1.99 shipping" .. if not then this is misleading and false advertisement. If there is an exception rule to the $1.99 shipping charge please let me know where it is and I will gladly apologize for writing this post.
It is for today as well.
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
CC wrote:
4 years ago
It is for today as well.
Will wonders never cease! I can believe myself being behind but am amazed SLC offered it more than once. WooHoo!
5 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I know they can do better on shipping. When returning items I wait until the end of the month and I return everything all at once, I send it priority mail which gets to them in 2 days and with the priority mail you only pay one price no matter what the weight and as many items you can fit in the box for one price. They have padded envelopes and the boxes come in different sizes small, medium and large. The most it has ever cost me is around $26 and as low as $12 depending on the size and how much insurance I select but it is still cheaper than paying $2.99 per item for returns. If I returned 10 items to them at $2.99 per item it would cost me $29.00 and it would take close to a week to get to them so with the priority mail it gets there in just 2 days so my returns get processed quicker as well so why can't shop lc use this same way of shipping, it would cost less and we would get our orders in two days instead of 2 weeks. You can fit many items in the large box. The last time I returned around 8 items and it cost me $13 and that included the insurance. If I used shop lc label it would have cost me $23.00.
4 x

jhardy1456

Post by jhardy1456 » 4 years ago

I don't know if any of you are from Canada but have you seen the shipping we are suppose to pay? Here is an email I sent them.

So what's the deal you haven't answered my Question? Are you screwing Canada on purpose? I mean there is no other way to look at it. The Shipping prices are ridiculous and you people don't seem to give a crap!

It's literally Robbery, there may even be a law against it? When my Product I purchased can all go out in the same shipment, in a little bag, probably won't even weigh a pound and the shipping cost more then the jewelry I bought??

Item Subtotal $447.00
Shipping & Handling $611.49
tax $0.00
Discount $0.00
Total $1058.49

Honestly would you pay this?? Or would you be insulted knowing others are paying bundle shipping for a max of $29.99! $611.49 for rings all being shipped at the same time?? How do you justify this? Are you telling Canadians to take a hike?

I would really like to hear your answer before I post this on my websites.

Thanks,

John
3 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 4 years ago

jhardy1456 wrote:
4 years ago
I don't know if any of you are from Canada but have you seen the shipping we are suppose to pay? Here is an email I sent them.

So what's the deal you haven't answered my Question? Are you screwing Canada on purpose? I mean there is no other way to look at it. The Shipping prices are ridiculous and you people don't seem to give a crap!

It's literally Robbery, there may even be a law against it? When my Product I purchased can all go out in the same shipment, in a little bag, probably won't even weigh a pound and the shipping cost more then the jewelry I bought??

Item Subtotal $447.00
Shipping & Handling $611.49
tax $0.00
Discount $0.00
Total $1058.49

Honestly would you pay this?? Or would you be insulted knowing others are paying bundle shipping for a max of $29.99! $611.49 for rings all being shipped at the same time?? How do you justify this? Are you telling Canadians to take a hike?

I would really like to hear your answer before I post this on my websites.

Thanks,

John
Good Evening, John!

I am so sorry to hear that the shipping costs are so high! We have responded to your post made on a separate topic. I have forwarded your inquiry to our teams in charge of shipping so that we can get a response for you, in regards to the shipping for our Canadian customers. Once a response has been received, we will provide a message update on this post. Please allow us up to 24 hours for a response!
0 x

jhardy1456

It's very confusing. Here are the rates Canadians are suppose to pay, which is freaking crazy! but here it is:

Shipping Options Estimated Delivery Times Shipping Cost Per Item
Standard Shipping (DHL Global Mail) 5-7 business days $2.99*
UPS Next Day Air 3 business days $19.95
*Standard shipping costs may be higher for larger weighted non-jewelry items
**Order your gifts by the dates on this page to ensure they arrive by end of day May 13th (Mother’s Day).

$2.99 per item or air mail for $19.95 per item! Now as ridiculous as these rates are here is what they are trying to charge me shipping for two (2) Rings.

To ship 2 rings Standard shipping. Total of the 2 rings $12.00 total shipping for the 2 rings $23.98 ??

Standard shipping is $2.99, again unbelievable, but shipping for 2 rings should be $5.98?? No??

Can you explain how this works?? I have never seen a pricing model like this before??
3 x

jhardy1456

Thanks for your reply. Waiting to hear more..
3 x

jhardy1456

It's been about 5 days now since you told me in your email below that you would have an answer about the Unreal prices for shipping to Canada. You told me you would have an answer for me within 24 hours?? What's happening? I will start advertising for your site and your company. Unfortunately I won't be praising your company but I will be making a LOT of people aware of your shipping methods for Canadians and you are not willing to answer my question. Shipping charges like this:

Item subtotal: $91.00
Shipping: $251.79
tax $0.00
Discount $0.00

Total: $342.79

If you are not Canadian you can bundle ship as much as you want in one day for a total of $29.99!!! What's wrong with this picture?? :evil: :twisted:

Good Evening, John!

I am so sorry to hear that the shipping costs are so high! We have responded to your post made on a separate topic. I have forwarded your inquiry to our teams in charge of shipping so that we can get a response for you, in regards to the shipping for our Canadian customers. Once a response has been received, we will provide a message update on this post. Please allow us up to 24 hours for a response!
2 x

jhardy1456

Oh yeah, my shipping prices just went up for me to $7.99 FOR EACH AND EVERY SINGLE THING I ORDER???? EVEN IF THEY ALL GO OUT AT THE SAME TIME???? WHERE IS BUNDLE SHIPPING FOR CANADIANS???

HOW CAN YOU BE SO INSULTING AND SO IGNORANT TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS!!! if YOU THINK I AM GOING TO LET THIS GO THEN YOU DON'T KNOW ME. THIS IS A HUGE INJUSTICE TO ALL CANADIANS AND PROBABLY THE MOST INSULTED I HAVE EVER BEEN. YOU OBVIOUSLY DO NOT WANT CANADIANS SHOPPING HERE AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY THAT IS????

HERE IS ANOTHER BILL THEY TRIED TO GET ME TO PAY:

ITEM SUB-TOTAL : $447.00
SHIPPING & HANDLING: $611.49
TAX: $0.00
DISCOUNT: $0.00
TOTAL: $1058.49

Could you be any more insulting!!!
3 x