Reduced Shipping

LisaC2019

Reduced Shipping

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

The shipping on the online auction is $1.99 today. Looks like Shop LC is listening to the customer and this is a great start!
7 x

Tothemoon

Re: Reduced Shipping

Post by Tothemoon » 4 years ago

I agree. Every time I write a google review I always mention the lack of shipping specials. This is a good start.
4 x

D-Flawless

Post by D-Flawless » 4 years ago

I really miss Gerald Tempton the President before Kevin Lyons. He used to have free shipping days for the online auctions frequently and he sent gifts to the best customers every few months! It was so much fun to receive a package you didn’t expect and open it to find a nice gift and a beautiful “Thank You” note from Gerald! But this is a start!
15 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

D-Flawless wrote:
4 years ago
I really miss Gerald Tempton the President before Kevin Lyons. He used to have free shipping days for the online auctions frequently and he sent gifts to the best customers every few months! It was so much fun to receive a package you didn’t expect and open it to find a nice gift and a beautiful “Thank You” note from Gerald! But this is a start!
I have a little gem book that was a thank you gift from Gerald.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
5 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

Wish we could still get the book
3 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Shoplc should reduce shipping on ALL online orders, because they save alot of money when they dont have to pay a salary to employees to take your orders by phone. JTV has free shipping for $49 and above, if you order online.
6 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Yep....shipping too high. I placed order for the 7chakra shungite pyramid because I thought it was pretty but didn't notice increased shipping till I printed out my confirmation just now and $4.99 is way too.much for that little pyramid. Too late to cancel the order so I will be returning. Shipping prices are all over the place !!!
And they are too high
I think new president is costing shoplc to lose customers.
9 x

Eve
Answers: 1

Post by Eve » 4 years ago

You can catch a pattern

Free shipping on some items and then raised shipping on other items it just evens out for them that looks good for the free shipping items I have opted out of a whole other items that are 3.99 for 4.99 shipping I’m just not gonna do it.
There was a whole lot of overpriced shipping yesterday in the Shungite show
7 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

"ALL online auctions" $1.99 shipping. .NOT. I have an item pending in online auction which needs to be paid for. The "shipping cost" cost is $3.99 ,(an average person knows $1.99 and $3.99 are not the same thing.) What am I missing. When learning the English language I was taught the word "all" meant everything.. So if the only thing that is $1.99 shipping, is jewelry items, then it should say "jewelry items only $1.99 shipping" .. if not then this is misleading and false advertisement. If there is an exception rule to the $1.99 shipping charge please let me know where it is and I will gladly apologize for writing this post.
3 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 4 years ago

What day was the first 1.99 shipping on thanks
1 x