Does ShopLC have a guideline for butt bidding?

HowRevelationary

Does ShopLC have a guideline for butt bidding?

Post by HowRevelationary » 4 years ago

I noticed someone has their bid up to $84 on a cute little faux sherpa cardigan with an est. retail value of $59.99. Then I noticed all her bids are in increments of $5. It’s all funny until it happens to you. Or, she could be having a mental breakdown. Either way, beware the butt bid!
3 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Re: Does ShopLC have a guideline for butt bidding?

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

HowRevelationary wrote:
4 years ago
I noticed someone has their bid up to $84 on a cute little faux sherpa cardigan with an est. retail value of $59.99. Then I noticed all her bids are in increments of $5. It’s all funny until it happens to you. Or, she could be having a mental breakdown. Either way, beware the butt bid!
To protect the integrity of our Online Auctions, we are unable to remove, edit, or otherwise alter any bids that are placed.
0 x

Margui

Re: Does ShopLC have a guideline for butt bidding?

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

HowRevelationary wrote:
4 years ago
Everyone knows at this point, what bidder are you referring to. She bids the products to $301, for example. With that kind of money only a person who earns good money can compete with her. Perhaps, she is a seller on a another site, like EBay but under another name or a pawn shop.
0 x