Bad Request?

mpompadour

Bad Request?

Post by mpompadour » 2 years ago

@Moderator_Alex Hi, Lately when using the search engine on the Rising Auction, I have been getting the "Bad Request" notice saying that my browser sent a request that the server could not understand. It does not happen ALL the time, but frequent enough to prevent me from browsing the auctions. Please look into this server problem situation. Thanks! :)
6 x

Moderator_Danielle

Re: Bad Request?

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 2 years ago

mpompadour wrote:
2 years ago
@Moderator_Alex Hi, Lately when using the search engine on the Rising Auction, I have been getting the "Bad Request" notice saying that my browser sent a request that the server could not understand. It does not happen ALL the time, but frequent enough to prevent me from browsing the auctions. Please look into this server problem situation. Thanks! :)
Hey there Alex isn't on yet (will be soon though) I needed some clarity could you tell me what device (computer mobile) and what browser you are using when that happens?
3 x

mpompadour

Hi Danielle, I'm using a Windows 10 operating system, an Asus laptop with the Firefox browser installed. Thanks!
5 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 2 years ago

I use an iPhone and a MacBook and I get
the same messages. I think there are too
many pop up screens happening at the same
time. Delete those as they are old anyway
and your problems will go away. Plus it would
speed up your website which is horribly slow
4 x

Nona

Post by Nona » 2 years ago

I get this too but only most recently in the past two days or so. I use an Acer laptop, windows 10 and I use the browser Chrome. It has happened a half dozen times.
4 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 2 years ago

Good evening,

Sorry for the late response, been a pretty busy day. I have emailed this to the Web Team Supervisor to be inspected. I'll let you all know once we have a proper resolution.
4 x

bluez

Post by bluez » 2 years ago

happens all the time to me on Windows 10, Edge.
bluez
3 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 2 years ago

Good afternoon,

The response I've received asks:

"Thank you for sharing this valuable feedback.

I tried searching a lot of things on the search bar on RA but was not able to recreate this issue.

Can we touch base with these customers and ask them what they were typing in search.

I am checking in the backend for a spike"

Could we get some help on what you may have been searching for at the time to narrow it down a bit?
3 x

mpompadour

shopLC_alex wrote:
2 years ago
Good afternoon,

The response I've received asks:

"Thank you for sharing this valuable feedback.

I tried searching a lot of things on the search bar on RA but was not able to recreate this issue.

Can we touch base with these customers and ask them what they were typing in search.

I am checking in the backend for a spike"

Could we get some help on what you may have been searching for at the time to narrow it down a bit?
@Moderator_"Alex Hi Alex, I've typed in several items on the Rising Auctions search bar in the last few minutes. The items were "sterling silver bracelet", "zircon ring, and "rose gold bracelet". Those are easy, generic searches, but each and every time it comes up as "Bad Request". On my end, I have cleared my cache several times and shut down my computer so everything was cleared off of my computer. Since other customers are having the same problem with this issue, they are using different computers, different browsers, different operating systems and different internet providers. So it must be a Shop LC glitch. The screen that comes up mentions "RED HAT". I don't really know what that is but I thought I'd mention it. Hopefully they will find a fix to this problem. Thanks! :|
3 x

itsme

Post by itsme » 2 years ago

I have had the same trouble when searching for an item either in auctions or inventory. I have used Edge and Opera browsers. The only way I have found to avoid it is to use Google Chrome.
3 x