Bad Request?

mpompadour

Re: Bad Request?

Post by mpompadour » 2 years ago

itsme wrote:
2 years ago
I have had the same trouble when searching for an item either in auctions or inventory. I have used Edge and Opera browsers. The only way I have found to avoid it is to use Google Chrome.
@itsme Thanks for the info about Chrome. I went and downloaded and installed it and so far it's working :D :D :D I appreciate your help very much! :P
3 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 2 years ago

mpompadour wrote:
2 years ago
shopLC_alex wrote:
2 years ago
Good afternoon,

The response I've received asks:

"Thank you for sharing this valuable feedback.

I tried searching a lot of things on the search bar on RA but was not able to recreate this issue.

Can we touch base with these customers and ask them what they were typing in search.

I am checking in the backend for a spike"

Could we get some help on what you may have been searching for at the time to narrow it down a bit?
@Moderator_"Alex Hi Alex, I've typed in several items on the Rising Auctions search bar in the last few minutes. The items were "sterling silver bracelet", "zircon ring, and "rose gold bracelet". Those are easy, generic searches, but each and every time it comes up as "Bad Request". On my end, I have cleared my cache several times and shut down my computer so everything was cleared off of my computer. Since other customers are having the same problem with this issue, they are using different computers, different browsers, different operating systems and different internet providers. So it must be a Shop LC glitch. The screen that comes up mentions "RED HAT". I don't really know what that is but I thought I'd mention it. Hopefully they will find a fix to this problem. Thanks! :|
Thank you, this information has been shared as well. I'll be sure to keep you up to date on any responses we receive.
5 x

itsme

Post by itsme » 2 years ago

mpompadour wrote:
2 years ago
itsme wrote:
2 years ago
I have had the same trouble when searching for an item either in auctions or inventory. I have used Edge and Opera browsers. The only way I have found to avoid it is to use Google Chrome.
@itsme Thanks for the info about Chrome. I went and downloaded and installed it and so far it's working :D :D :D I appreciate your help very much! :P
I am glad it has worked for you. It is so frustrating to run into that problem when searching. Let's hope it keeps working.
4 x

Kb

Post by Kb » 2 years ago

Moderator@alex
It is 4.39 p.m. im using my phone and on chrome. I csnt even get on the rising auction, let alone search any item, without getting Bad Request its been 3 days now. Cant buy if I cant search
4 x

Kb

Post by Kb » 2 years ago

I did shut my phone down as well as clearing everything. I gave no other problems with other websites.
3 x

itsme

Post by itsme » 2 years ago

Kb
Hi I use a computer to shop at LC so I can't help with a phone. I did a little searching today and Chrome works for me. Hope your problem is resolved.
3 x

bluez

Post by bluez » 2 years ago

Bad Request Apache/2.2.15 (Red Hat) Server at www.shoplc.com Port 443
is getting more & more frequent. Tonight, I got it just trying to go to $1 Online Auctions.
PLEASE get it fixed!
bluez
4 x