Somehow bid ends up on wrong item

Jonarts

Re: Somehow bid ends up on wrong item

Post by Jonarts » 1 month ago

I agree, this is a real problem. It just happened to me, I went to click on an item and then poof it was a different item, then the original item came back to that location. Weird having auctions jumping rows and back and forth. I hesitated bidding on anything else because I don't want to bid on the wrong item. Someone in customer service or IT could easily go to auctions and watch things jump around, it wouldn't take but a few minutes being there to recognize the problem, especially since so many people have provided descriptions of what's happening.
3 x

ElleTee

Re: Somehow bid ends up on wrong item

Post by ElleTee » 1 month ago

Jonarts wrote:
1 month ago
I agree, this is a real problem. It just happened to me, I went to click on an item and then poof it was a different item, then the original item came back to that location. Weird having auctions jumping rows and back and forth. I hesitated bidding on anything else because I don't want to bid on the wrong item. Someone in customer service or IT could easily go to auctions and watch things jump around, it wouldn't take but a few minutes being there to recognize the problem, especially since so many people have provided descriptions of what's happening.
Thank you Jonarts for joining in. As I mentioned previously, I thought I must be the only one who is having this issue. Now, I see more and more people saying they too are experiencing this. ShopLC so far is requesting us to provide item numbers. It's not a matter of providing item numbers. It seems they are not grasping what we are telling them. The issue is that the auction boxes are in constant motion, moving up, down, left, right and I think it has to do with the auctions that have closed. Somehow when an auction ends, their system starts rearranging all the boxes. For this reason the boxes are moving all over the screen.
1 x