Melissa

Boston Irish

Re: Melissa

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

So happy for you itsme good things come to those who wait. At least thats what my Father always sais but I am tired of waiting ha ha have a great day and enjoy your prize.
4 x

itsme

Post by itsme » 2 years ago

Boston Thanks for your good wishes. I hope you get what you are after soon. I think you mentioned you try to win jade. I understand completely your frustration-I have tried there and I know the problem R. ;)
4 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 2 years ago

itsme wrote:
2 years ago
Sorry to resurrect this older thread but I have some good news to report for once. I finally won the auction for the item I have been chasing for almost two years and the price was very fair. I received it today and it is gorgeous and so I am very happy. I guess sometimes we can win against difficult odds and people ;) .
@itsme I'm SO glad you finally won your item. :) :) :)
5 x

D-Flawless

Post by D-Flawless » 2 years ago

Boston Irish wrote:
2 years ago
Have had problems on jade same over bidders have talked to moderators to check this problem out butTons and another bid 300 on every item day after day after day! How many rose rings and jade bangles does she need? They items sold for 130 and she bids 300 to 400 wow is she really buying them? Kindle acting up again Rosa is the name .
YESSSSSSSSS! Rosa obviously never buys anything…just overbids and ruins the experience for the rest of us! It definitely has been going on for years and I’m soooo sick of her! Can’t get a pearl ring no matter what! Sure wish ShopLC would ban her! They obviously don’t care….they set up the RA this way… they created this monster and we are the ones who suffer! Ughhhhhh!
3 x

itsme

mpompadour wrote:
2 years ago
itsme wrote:
2 years ago
Sorry to resurrect this older thread but I have some good news to report for once. I finally won the auction for the item I have been chasing for almost two years and the price was very fair. I received it today and it is gorgeous and so I am very happy. I guess sometimes we can win against difficult odds and people ;) .
@itsme I'm SO glad you finally won your item. :) :) :)
Thanks mpompadour. It was a long time and I'm glad I kept trying over and over-hahaha :D
3 x

itsme

D-Flawless wrote:
2 years ago
Boston Irish wrote:
2 years ago
Have had problems on jade same over bidders have talked to moderators to check this problem out butTons and another bid 300 on every item day after day after day! How many rose rings and jade bangles does she need? They items sold for 130 and she bids 300 to 400 wow is she really buying them? Kindle acting up again Rosa is the name .
YESSSSSSSSS! Rosa obviously never buys anything…just overbids and ruins the experience for the rest of us! It definitely has been going on for years and I’m soooo sick of her! Can’t get a pearl ring no matter what! Sure wish ShopLC would ban her! They obviously don’t care….they set up the RA this way… they created this monster and we are the ones who suffer! Ughhhhhh!
D-Flawless I tried to win pearl earrings and I won. I later won the matching pendant and now cannot find the pearl earrings anywhere. They still had them so I tried again. R bid at the last moment and won them for double their selling price in inventory. I guess I will be trying again. I know and feel your pain :x Good luck to you and I hope patience pays off for you.
3 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

Talked to somone today about Rosa and Jessica 200 on every thing now come on you two !
2 x