Melissa

Zoe

Melissa

Post by Zoe » 2 years ago

You may want to check out out prices on regular site. You will get a better buy there. Won’t be as much fun though.
5 x

MaeWest1953

Re: Melissa

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

Zoe wrote:
2 years ago
You may want to check out out prices on regular site. You will get a better buy there. Won’t be as much fun though.
Who is Melissa?
I am not understanding your post....thanks for any clarification
1 x

itsme

Post by itsme » 2 years ago

I think she means RA vs purchase from inventory. I have many having much fun with me-R J D and E but they never purchase from the RA like I would if I won so no sale for LC. Same old, same old...... :(
5 x

MaeWest1953

itsme wrote:
2 years ago
I think she means RA vs purchase from inventory. I have many having much fun with me-R J D and E but they never purchase from the RA like I would if I won so no sale for LC. Same old, same old...... :(
Thanks but I don't know what RA means nor R J D and E
Have no clue what those letters represent
Oh well.....just was wondering who Melissa is
2 x

bluez

Post by bluez » 2 years ago

RA = Rising Auctions ($1 Online Auctions).
I am fairly certain the other letters refer to certain chronic overbidders (whom we have been advised, should go unnamed).
Hope that helps.
bluez
3 x

itsme

Post by itsme » 2 years ago

MaeWest1953 wrote:
2 years ago
itsme wrote:
2 years ago
Thanks but I don't know what RA means nor R J D and E
Have no clue what those letters represent
Oh well.....just was wondering who Melissa is
I am sorry I confused you. RA is a name used here a lot for the auctions. The letters are bidders I have encountered here lately and otherwise that bid unbelievable amounts for auctions and win but do not pay as items show up again. LC doesn't make a sale. I have one item I bid on that I have been bidding on for almost 2 years if you can believe that! Melissa is another one of those type bidders. It is a shame LC doesn't revamp the auctions to eliminate this.
6 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

Have had problems on jade same over bidders have talked to moderators to check this problem out butTons and another bid 300 on every item day after day after day! How many rose rings and jade bangles does she need? They items sold for 130 and she bids 300 to 400 wow is she really buying them? Kindle acting up again Rosa is the name .
4 x

MaeWest1953

bluez wrote:
2 years ago
RA = Rising Auctions ($1 Online Auctions).
I am fairly certain the other letters refer to certain chronic overbidders (whom we have been advised, should go unnamed).
Hope that helps.
bluez
Hello Bluez....yes your explanation really helped me a lot, thanks so much
I have never done the online auctions but I have read many complaints about certain bidders ruining the auctions for everyone 😒
5 x

MaeWest1953

itsme that's ok....after reading Bluez reply and now yours I am now understanding 😊
Its just sad that Shoplc won't work on stopping all the shenanigans that are going on
I have never done online auctions but if I kept getting shut out of them because of hoarders and greedy people I would be in tears😪

So I will stay away but I sure hope you will someday get what you want
4 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

Someone on auction web is using the name Linda have you washed that nasty face yet it is on a rubystar ring I have reported it by the way I am not Linda. These people are too much
4 x