Shame on Shawn!!!!

MaeWest1953

Re: Shame on Shawn!!!!

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

Margui wrote:
2 years ago
I think Shawn is envious of Michele. The day he leaves the channel, he will cry crocodile tears and I used to like him. Michelle needs to put her foot down. He is not gentleman, literally.
About Craig I hope he changes his ways, now that he has became a father and stop treating his co-workers badly. He won’t like to see his son being bullied.
Margui....I agree that Michelle should put her foot down because I thought this meanie behavior was done and over with after Shannon and Marva were being the "mean girls"
Michelle has proven to show she has more class in her little finger than all 4 of the narcissist who think they are better than everyone else!

I giggled at your crocodile tears statement 🤣
7 x

RoxiJade

Post by RoxiJade » 2 years ago

Sea wrote:
2 years ago
I think he’s just jealous she is very knowledgeable and gets along with the behind the scenes people really well I love watching her it seems Shawn thinks too much of himself. Him and Craig both treat Michele bad and I so love when she puts annoying know it all Craig in his place I can’t stand him at all. Keep pushing though Michele we love you as a host ♥️
Yes, I have noticed the same thing from Craig and Shawn both. There is no need to act as if they are best friends with her, but they should at least not show that they dislike her. A job is a job, and no need to be rude.
5 x

Pskip

Post by Pskip » 2 years ago

I think you people are so eager to jump on the Crazy Cousin Shelley bandwagon you don’t realize that it is her behavior which is beyond embarrassing. When she took that handbag strap off the other day and put it around her waist as a “belt” and swore up and down that she does this at home with her own handbags, I thought “now what would I even say to that if I were forced to stand up here and try to work with her on national TV?” It was laughable, and not in a good way. Shawn didn’t say a word and I honestly felt that was the best route to take. How many of you are going to take her sage advice and wear your handbag straps as a belt today?
3 x

Vonnie

Post by Vonnie » 2 years ago

MaeWest1953 wrote:
2 years ago
shawn was rude to Michele, did anyone else see his arrogance tonight?
The both of them opened the under 10 show and I started noticing his body language was saying he didn't want to be with Michelle 😒
However it got worse at their last hour 😡

He was being rude with his groans and hyms and haws, he kept rolling his eyes and ignoring her!!!
He was letting the audience know he didn't want to be with her and I felt so bad for Michelle 😪
He stood there like a scared little girl and he would not have fun with her silliness etc.

I understand some people may not like her ways but if you are a professional like he tries to elude then he should have shut up and stop groaning and making noises of disgust....it was so obvious he was not happy

To make it worse he literally said he was ready to go home, he wanted out of there quite a few times....
I can't say what I really want to about this person but I'm thinking it🤣
Poor Michelle....she is a hoot and she makes the shows fun
Shame on Shawn for showing absolutely no class!
You mean Shawn was carrying on like people do in the forum comments?
0 x

Lyric21

Post by Lyric21 » 2 years ago

Pskip wrote:
2 years ago
I think you people are so eager to jump on the Crazy Cousin Shelley bandwagon you don’t realize that it is her behavior which is beyond embarrassing. When she took that handbag strap off the other day and put it around her waist as a “belt” and swore up and down that she does this at home with her own handbags, I thought “now what would I even say to that if I were forced to stand up here and try to work with her on national TV?” It was laughable, and not in a good way. Shawn didn’t say a word and I honestly felt that was the best route to take. How many of you are going to take her sage advice and wear your handbag straps as a belt today?
👏👏👏👏👏
0 x

Lyric21

Post by Lyric21 » 2 years ago

Pskip wrote:
2 years ago
I don't think I'll be wearing as a belt but thankfully Cousin Shelly has me thinking outside the box. I'm going to remove all of my handbag straps and use them as garland on my Christmas tree! Who's with me? 🎄
Last edited by Lyric21 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

Ramen

Post by Ramen » 2 years ago

Oh my, :shock: I like all the hosts, some better than others. All have different personalities, that’s what makes SLC so interesting 😊
4 x

Tina

Post by Tina » 2 years ago

I thought it was my perception. Ya'll are right!! It is obvious that he doesn't like to work with Michelle. She is fantastic and he knows that. He has a nerve to mistreat anyone. Craig too....I see how he blows her off. I don't like that at all. She is just the best in my opinion. She makes me laugh and she is smart. She needs to crack some jokes directly at them when they act stupid. I hate to use that word but it fits the scenario. I hope management deals with this. Michelle deserves respect just like the other hosts. She can sell anything with a great attitude!!
5 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 2 years ago

MaeWest1953 wrote:
2 years ago
Margui wrote:
2 years ago
I think Shawn is envious of Michele. The day he leaves the channel, he will cry crocodile tears and I used to like him. Michelle needs to put her foot down. He is not gentleman, literally.
About Craig I hope he changes his ways, now that he has became a father and stop treating his co-workers badly. He won’t like to see his son being bullied.
Margui....I agree that Michelle should put her foot down because I thought this meanie behavior was done and over with after Shannon and Marva were being the "mean girls"
Michelle has proven to show she has more class in her little finger than all 4 of the narcissist who think they are better than everyone else!

I giggled at your crocodile tears statement 🤣
@MaeWest1953: I put that statement because when was leaving his previous company he was fighting tears. The other male hosts respect of what he is. Cousin Shelly won’t be at his level. She is a strong woman. He is not a man by being a misogynist.
3 x

Summer71

Post by Summer71 » 2 years ago

Margui I have seen that clip and you are absolutely right. That is some spectacle.😂😂😂😂
1 x