Shame on Shawn!!!!

MaeWest1953

Shame on Shawn!!!!

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

shawn was rude to Michele, did anyone else see his arrogance tonight?
The both of them opened the under 10 show and I started noticing his body language was saying he didn't want to be with Michelle 😒
However it got worse at their last hour 😡

He was being rude with his groans and hyms and haws, he kept rolling his eyes and ignoring her!!!
He was letting the audience know he didn't want to be with her and I felt so bad for Michelle 😪
He stood there like a scared little girl and he would not have fun with her silliness etc.

I understand some people may not like her ways but if you are a professional like he tries to elude then he should have shut up and stop groaning and making noises of disgust....it was so obvious he was not happy

To make it worse he literally said he was ready to go home, he wanted out of there quite a few times....
I can't say what I really want to about this person but I'm thinking it🤣
Poor Michelle....she is a hoot and she makes the shows fun
Shame on Shawn for showing absolutely no class!
11 x

Ariana

Re: Shame on Shawn!!!!

Post by Ariana » 2 years ago

I watched the show and was appalled and disgusted at Shawn and his actions - but it is not the first time he has acted this way toward Michele. I've seen several shows where he has treated her abysmally. Michele, lightheartedly once said, "I know you don't want to work with me," and Shawn hawed and hmmm'd and never denied it and started talking about the product! It was low.

I used to like Shawn but now I can't bear him. Also, what he said to Deanna (she wrote about it on her facebook page) was hateful and egotistical.

I'm over Shawn. Michele deserves to be treated on air as a professional and shown respect. Even though he acted like a child today towards her - Michele was professional and she shined passed him. He made himself look bad and I think he's plain jealous of her and her popularity.

I wish Michele was on-air every day.
8 x

Lyric

Post by Lyric » 2 years ago

I don't understand why people here expect more out of Michele's co-host than they do Michele. Why the double standard? Im not excusing Shawn and I'm not excusing Michele, Cheryl, Dan or Chuck and whomever else is bizzare and unprofessional. These hosts have succeeded in turning Shoplc a 3 ring circus.
0 x

Summer71

Post by Summer71 » 2 years ago

MaeWest1953 wrote:
2 years ago
shawn was rude to Michele, did anyone else see his arrogance tonight?
The both of them opened the under 10 show and I started noticing his body language was saying he didn't want to be with Michelle 😒
However it got worse at their last hour 😡

He was being rude with his groans and hyms and haws, he kept rolling his eyes and ignoring her!!!
He was letting the audience know he didn't want to be with her and I felt so bad for Michelle 😪
He stood there like a scared little girl and he would not have fun with her silliness etc.

I understand some people may not like her ways but if you are a professional like he tries to elude then he should have shut up and stop groaning and making noises of disgust....it was so obvious he was not happy

To make it worse he literally said he was ready to go home, he wanted out of there quite a few times....
I can't say what I really want to about this person but I'm thinking it🤣
Poor Michelle....she is a hoot and she makes the shows fun
Shame on Shawn for showing absolutely no class!
Yeah i saw that too. I think shawn is intimidated by michele and feels insecure co hosting with her because she is so knowledgeable and can hold her own. Shawn’s rude behavior towards her is his defense mechanism.
Last edited by Summer71 2 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
7 x

Sea

Post by Sea » 2 years ago

I think he’s just jealous she is very knowledgeable and gets along with the behind the scenes people really well I love watching her it seems Shawn thinks too much of himself. Him and Craig both treat Michele bad and I so love when she puts annoying know it all Craig in his place I can’t stand him at all. Keep pushing though Michele we love you as a host ♥️
8 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 2 years ago

I think Shawn is envious of Michele. The day he leaves the channel, he will cry crocodile tears and I used to like him. Michelle needs to put her foot down. He is not a gentleman, literally.
About Craig I hope he changes his ways, now that he has became a father and stop treating his co-workers badly. He won’t like to see his son being bullied.
Last edited by Margui 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
9 x

Summer71

Post by Summer71 » 2 years ago

WE LOVE YOU MICHELE ❤️
Hats off to you michele for putting up with SHAWN.
10 x

MaeWest1953

Ariana....I really appreciate your thoughts and you make some good points!!
First off I had no idea Shawn had treated her badly in the past so thanks for sharing this
This makes him more of a piece of work than he already is 😡

I too recall what Shawn posted on Deanna's Facebook page, in fact I copied it for safe keeping to send to a friend at that time and still have it
Like you said: it was despicable and he showed his true colors 😒
He thinks he is so professional with his suits and quiet demeanor....what a joke!

At first I was wondering if he was just trying to be funny but his behavior went south quickly!
I have to agree with you, the jealousy of Michelle has to be the reason he showed his behind last night
He has revealed his true self 😏
3 x

MaeWest1953

Summer71.....I like your thoughts on his defense mechanism, what a dweeb he is 😏
Can you imagine being so jealous of an intelligent woman that he had to lower himself to act like a pathetic victim who was whining constantly?

If we all could see what was going on in real time then why in the world can't management see it?
They need to have a HR meeting with several of their male Hosts because they are out of control 😥
4 x

MaeWest1953

Sea....I appreciate your input and am glad you enjoy Michelle 💕
Sadly I didn't know Craig was rude to her also 😒
It brings me great joy to read that you state Michelle puts Craig in his place, lol
Can you imagine how much she would tear him to shreds if they weren't on public TV...teehee
6 x