Bidding Problem! What is going on?

sunshine13

Bidding Problem! What is going on?

Post by sunshine13 » 4 years ago

Twice in the past 5 hours, I have bid on an item and my bid is not going through - and or not going through properly. The website is glitching. Funny thing .... Same item (different auctions/4 hours apart.) I am very upset at losing the last bid, as mine was actually higher, but did not go through! Funny it ONLY has happend on this same item. The first time I was outbid, which is fine - but to glitch when bid was higher is very frustrating. Something is going on with the auction bidding that is making bids glitch and not be recorded. My last bid on the previous one ALSO glitched, and it entered a LOWER bid that I had entered. This is very frustrating. Anyone else had this problem lately? I have never had it before, but twice/same item/same day. Sunday nite.
1 x

CarolLinda

Re: Bidding Problem! What is going on?

Post by CarolLinda » 4 years ago

I'm having the same issues. Twice last night then again once this morning, I've placed a bid and lost, getting message that my bid was too high for this product. I also b id on two other bracelets and auto bid didn't work. Both items went to someone with a bid of almost $20 less than my max bid.
1 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

sunshine13 wrote:
4 years ago
Twice in the past 5 hours, I have bid on an item and my bid is not going through - and or not going through properly. The website is glitching. Funny thing .... Same item (different auctions/4 hours apart.) I am very upset at losing the last bid, as mine was actually higher, but did not go through! Funny it ONLY has happend on this same item. The first time I was outbid, which is fine - but to glitch when bid was higher is very frustrating. Something is going on with the auction bidding that is making bids glitch and not be recorded. My last bid on the previous one ALSO glitched, and it entered a LOWER bid that I had entered. This is very frustrating. Anyone else had this problem lately? I have never had it before, but twice/same item/same day. Sunday nite.
Hello Sunshine13 happy to help. May I have the item number at danielle.jackson@shoplc.com so we can investigate?
0 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

CarolLinda wrote:
4 years ago
I'm having the same issues. Twice last night then again once this morning, I've placed a bid and lost, getting message that my bid was too high for this product. I also b id on two other bracelets and auto bid didn't work. Both items went to someone with a bid of almost $20 less than my max bid.
Hello,

Did the bid still give an issue when you dialed it back? Like lets say you put $5 higher, but then moved it to $4. Is the issue still present?
0 x