I recieved a tanzanite necklace and 3 stone ring....

UGH!

I recieved a tanzanite necklace and 3 stone ring....

Post by UGH! » 4 years ago

Absolutely disgusted! How cheap!! Never will I trust their hipe again. On and on how great their AAA tanzanite is....POOF..i dont think so!! Also no certificate...oh you can return in 30 days but dont you dare take the tag off...its going in the garbage lesson learned.
Last edited by UGH! 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
3 x

RS

Re: I recieved a tanzanite necklace and 3 stone ring....

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Oh dear...I just ordered a Rhapsody AAAA
Now I’m concerned.
UGH is right.
2 x

UGH!

Yup..mine were to and came in different box. Very cheesy
2 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Oh, nooooooo! 😢😑😢
2 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

UGH! wrote:
4 years ago
Absolutely disgusted! How cheap!! Never will I trust their hipe again. On and on how great their AAA tanzanite is....POOF..i dont think so!! Also no certificate...oh you can return in 30 days but dont you dare take the tag off...its going in the garbage lesson learned.
We are truly sorry to hear that you were not completely satisfied with your purchase. Even if the tag has been removed, it can still be returned to Shop LC for refund. Currently the only items that we offer with certificates are loose gemstones that specifically state they are certified and show an image of the certification that will come with the stone.
0 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

UGH! wrote:
4 years ago
Wait...you ordered their high end and it came in the wrong box and not good color!???
2 x

UGH!

RS wrote:
4 years ago
UGH! wrote:
4 years ago
Wait...you ordered their high end and it came in the wrong box and not good color!???
EXAXTLY! One thing I don't get is I got a response saying you can return w out tag and certs only comes with loose stones??? What about your $10-12000 item? Are they not worthy of a certificate?
3 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

UGH! wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
UGH! wrote:
4 years ago
EXAXTLY! One thing I don't get is I got a response saying you can return w out tag and certs only comes with loose stones??? What about your $10-12000 item? Are they not worthy of a certificate?
At this time only select items are listed as certified, however we DO stand behind all of our products to be as advertised.

We will be more than happy to make sure a Rhapsody box is shipped out to you and do apologize that your ring was packaged in the wrong box.
0 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

But don’t throw it away! Return it. I know, I get it...SLC needs to do something! But if you paid high end prices don’t throw thousands of dollars away! Oh my goodness, don’t.
1 x

UGH!

RS wrote:
4 years ago
But don’t throw it away! Return it. I know, I get it...SLC needs to do something! But if you paid high end prices don’t throw thousands of dollars away! Oh my goodness, don’t.
I fortunately caught their deception. So not worth my time to send back. I'm just sharing how they make you feel your getting something special..and it's a huge let down. I personally dont care to be lied too. FALSE ADVERTISING!!
2 x