Well as I live and breathe...

Vicky
Answers: 1

Re: Well as I live and breathe...

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

The reality is that only Katie or Dionne are of the proper age to be pregnant. But you are right- the POWER OF SHUNGITE might even have created a miracle in the author of“ can I come to talk to you for a minute” 🤣🤩
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Okay this thread went from shungite to pregnancy and back again........I'm gonna start needing more than coffee in the mornings ❗❗
Now ya'll have me wondering ..........as for the Shungite boxers model........Craig , I think he'd even do it.
3 x

Jt
Answers: 1

Post by Jt » 4 years ago

Apparently, the higher be of ShopLC have produced and stock piled many Shungite items. And seeing since last summer 2019 how the mdse has taken off tremendously, might now have so much in the warehouse, the reason for the many smack downs and airing of this stone lately.
If you search the Wikipedia, and the other many sources, you might conclude this Fullerine, molecular theory, etc. is yet only another healing mechanism that our Earth provides us. A cure all? I think not.
Again, as I mentioned days earlier, God our Savior, is watching us in how we make good sound choices. In this day of diversity and the freedom to believe who we want to believe in, in our great country, the USA, we'd be better off praying, meditating on, whether Shungite is for oneself along with any and all the other medical intervention offered today.
ShopLC, in order to remain a lucrative business, must do what they must do to sell their products. The Hosts are most likely coached to get this stuff bought by us.
So, in essence, if you are a skeptic for Shungite or any other ware they promote, just turn it off and watch something else. My own experience you indeed will come back to view ShopLC (might be a while, however), still you are curious of just what they got new. You still can buy some good things from ShopLC.
I, not unlike other customers, have returned items, received broken and otherwise to find Customer Service is helpful to accommodate a return.
The hosts and higher be might probably be frustrated or pressured the same as us with Shungite, who knows? Off my podium, thanks for reading...
4 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

I wonder if they are going to start selling a shungite fertility god? Just rub its belly and shazam!
1 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
I wonder if they are going to start selling a shungite fertility god? Just rub its belly and shazam!
ShaaaaaZAM!!
1 x

Hollie

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
The reality is that only Katie or Dionne are of the proper age to be pregnant. But you are right- the POWER OF SHUNGITE might even have created a miracle in the author of“ can I come to talk to you for a minute” 🤣🤩
I dunno. 40 is kind of late to start bearing children.
1 x

Hollie

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

Well this is odd, yet I do this,

Just the other night, one particular host was on. A thought popped into my head...
The thought?....pregnant?
Ok. You need to spill!
I'll take an initial. 😺
Neener, neener, neener❗️❗️❗️😆😆😆
😳.
Neener??
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Hollie wrote:
4 years ago

Ok. You need to spill!
I'll take an initial. 😺
Neener, neener, neener❗️❗️❗️😆😆😆
😳.
Neener??
🥴
Did you say you’d take an INITIAL⁉️⁉️⁉️😳😳😳

initial also has more than one meaning.
2 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
I dunno. 40 is kind of late to start bearing children.
I dont know. Ive heard of women in their 50's being surrogates for their daughters who cant have children. You never know! :lol:
3 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Gotta admit......I am so curious as to whom everyone is
referring to. I can not fathom which host you all might
be guessing on!! :P anybody place any bets?
0 x