magnetic oxidized rosetone ring inscript with "Jesus" turning my finger green

User avatar
Gemsnob
Posts: 2401
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: magnetic oxidized rosetone ring inscript with "Jesus" turning my finger green

Post by Gemsnob » 1 year ago

Jt wrote:
1 year ago
Gemsnob wrote:
1 year ago
Jt wrote:
1 year ago
I recently bought a magnetic ring of oxidized rose tone in scripted with "Jesus". My finger is turning green.
I feel I cannot return a ring with my savior's name.
Has anyone out in the forum membership been experiencing green fingers from this jewelry type?
Customer care have you any thoughts on this?
I think I should be compensated. :( :( :( :(
You can try coating the inside of the ring with clear nail polish. You will have to re apply it every so often but it may help keep you skin from turning green.
Oh that's true. Heard this long long time ago, though only makes me feel a little better.
Danielle, a moderator, asked you to contact her with your order info. She is very helpful and if there is anything to be done, she will find a way. Did you see where she replied up above?
4 x

Topic Tags:

Jt
Posts: 130
Joined: 1 year ago
Answers: 1

Re: magnetic oxidized rosetone ring inscript with "Jesus" turning my finger green

Post by Jt » 1 year ago

Gemsnob wrote:
1 year ago
Jt wrote:
1 year ago
Gemsnob wrote:
1 year ago


You can try coating the inside of the ring with clear nail polish. You will have to re apply it every so often but it may help keep you skin from turning green.
Oh that's true. Heard this long long time ago, though only makes me feel a little better.
Danielle, a moderator, asked you to contact her with your order info. She is very helpful and if there is anything to be done, she will find a way. Did you see where she replied up above?
Yes, thank you very much!
3 x

RoxiJade
Posts: 198
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: magnetic oxidized rosetone ring inscript with "Jesus" turning my finger green

Post by RoxiJade » 1 year ago

And to be honest, the Lord wouldn’t want you to have a green finger to show your faith to Him.
He knows ❤️


This is so very true! I doubt you will be compensated, but I encourage you to contact them about the poor quality and see what they will do. And you can leave a review of the product on the website. So sorry this has happened to you.
2 x

User avatar
Moderator_Danielle
Posts: 729
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: magnetic oxidized rosetone ring inscript with "Jesus" turning my finger green

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 1 year ago

RoxiJade wrote:
1 year ago
And to be honest, the Lord wouldn’t want you to have a green finger to show your faith to Him.
He knows ❤️


This is so very true! I doubt you will be compensated, but I encourage you to contact them about the poor quality and see what they will do. And you can leave a review of the product on the website. So sorry this has happened to you.
Thank you very much for your feedback. I have replied to the original poster to get their order information. I want to make sure that we make this right!
4 x

User avatar
Gemsnob
Posts: 2401
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: magnetic oxidized rosetone ring inscript with "Jesus" turning my finger green

Post by Gemsnob » 1 year ago

Jt wrote:
1 year ago
Gemsnob wrote:
1 year ago
Jt wrote:
1 year ago


Oh that's true. Heard this long long time ago, though only makes me feel a little better.
Danielle, a moderator, asked you to contact her with your order info. She is very helpful and if there is anything to be done, she will find a way. Did you see where she replied up above?
Yes, thank you very much!
Good luck jt! Keep us posted!
2 x

User avatar
Moderator_Danielle
Posts: 729
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: magnetic oxidized rosetone ring inscript with "Jesus" turning my finger green

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 1 year ago

Jt wrote:
1 year ago
Moderator_Danielle wrote:
1 year ago
Jt wrote:
1 year ago
I recently bought a magnetic ring of oxidized rose tone in scripted with "Jesus". My finger is turning green.
I feel I cannot return a ring with my savior's name.
Has anyone out in the forum membership been experiencing green fingers from this jewelry type?
Customer care have you any thoughts on this?
I think I should be compensated. :( :( :( :(
Happy to help please send me the order info

danielle.jackson@shoplc.com
Danielle, Order ***edited for privacy***. Thank you for replying in advance.

Hello JT, I am sorry again about what happened with this product. I have processed a refund for you you should see if on your account within 3-5 business days depending on your financial institutions policies.
7 x

User avatar
Ginger
Posts: 876
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: magnetic oxidized rosetone ring inscript with "Jesus" turning my finger green

Post by Ginger » 1 year ago

I’m sorry about it turning your finger green, but most of the gold tone, silver tone or rose tone will do this if worn regularly. It’s just a base metal and won’t last, I’ve tried the clear nail polish coating it, but it wears off. I prefer to just buy silver and spend a few dollars more than to buy a tone metal. I’m happy you’re receiving a refund and hope you find another ring you like.
5 x

JewelryQueen
Posts: 2189
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: magnetic oxidized rosetone ring inscript with "Jesus" turning my finger green

Post by JewelryQueen » 1 year ago

DO NOT buy anything in any "tone" and the same goes for Karis rings unless you want to pop the stone(s) out for other uses. You can get away with coating Karis pendants and bracelets with clear polish if you do a second coat the next day. My experience with Karis rings is it only takes one day of wearing for the finish to wear off which is really bad for me as I bought several for resale and had to refund to my customers so their hair would stop standing on end when they saw me.
3 x

scoobydoo
Posts: 68
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: magnetic oxidized rosetone ring inscript with "Jesus" turning my finger green

Post by scoobydoo » 1 year ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
1 year ago
DO NOT buy anything in any "tone" and the same goes for Karis rings unless you want to pop the stone(s) out for other uses. You can get away with coating Karis pendants and bracelets with clear polish if you do a second coat the next day. My experience with Karis rings is it only takes one day of wearing for the finish to wear off which is really bad for me as I bought several for resale and had to refund to my customers so their hair would stop standing on end when they saw me.
Oh dear! I know many people react to the 'tone jewelry, even though I do not. I'd hoped Karis would be a good alternative for resell, so I've bought a few. Ooops, guess I've now got more stuff to add to the My Collection pile! :lol:
0 x