New product ideas

Lilly

New product ideas

Post by Lilly » 4 years ago

I would love to see more hair bands, hair pins, clips, barretts, chop sticks that are real girly, decorated with shiny, sparkly things like shells, rhinestones for long hair and for little girls. Bring in more things like your perfume bottle earrings, rings, and necklace sets. Adored them!! Nice collectors items. How 'bout jewelry pieces with hidden solid perfumes in them! Maybe perfume samples for a buck or two, and in gift or trial sizes, and exotic natural chemical-free oils to make your own scents. Love your roll bottle top, gem encased, perfume bottles!! Watches, necklaces, designed as bangles, bracelets with a hidden watch case. More of the envelope style of those cute velvet clutches with over the shoulder chain straps and love the silk purses with bamboo handles!! More colors, and styles that are feminine, dainty, girly girly like those, please. Sorry, get so excited. :o :o :D :D :ugeek: :ugeek:
1 x

Lilly

Re: New product ideas

Oh, and chains in 15, 16 inches, chocker sizes, please.
4 x

Lilly

And oh, don't shoot me, and hats, sun visors, sunglasses, apparel for doggies, especially tiny ones, mine are 8 and 25 lbs., please. :mrgreen:
3 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

All are GREAT ideas! 💕
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

I would love to see more sterling silver huggie hoops w/endless design. Small w/no offending closure (you know, in case I wanted to lay on sofa while watching SLC or just nap. Hey a girl's gotta have a hobby)!!
3 x

bluez

Post by bluez » 4 years ago

I would like to see smaller watches with a delicate, feminine touch. I think one of the Sandblasted Buckle Bangle Bracelets with a small watch face would be fantastic. Feminine & functional.

Bluez
3 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

I totally agree about some smaller more womanly watches I really don't to look like I swiped my grandpa's bulky timepiece!
Also I have been kicking around the idea of a chain with box closures (covered by some sort of decorative design) on each end-- to convert bracelets to necklaces some bugs to work out but working on it What you all think?
1 x

wolfgirl

Post by wolfgirl » 4 years ago

Great ideas! And I would like to see more bracelets with an easy clasp (magnetic preferably). I am in my fifties and have a small wrist. The bolo style is great as easy to get on and no clasp to deal with (especially those with the latch on both sides-Arrggh!) but since my wrist is small, I have to deal with a lot of dangle! Can't wear them at work, as the dangling parts get caught on my phone cord, papers on desk, etc. Love, love, love the magnetic clasp necklaces! And please bring back more creature couture! That is what brought me to ShopLC. Was out of work sick in 2011 and while channel surfing came across "The Liquidation Channel" Had never bought anything from any of the jewelry channels but it was a $10 Friday and they were showing the prettiest dragonfly necklace I had ever seen. LOVE dragonflys, so tried to register and get the necklace but sold out before I could register (that was when you had to do it through CS and the guy was so slow- I have an unusual name and it took at least 5 minutes for him to spell my name correctly! I have bought many dragonfly necklaces over the years from ShopLC but none are as pretty as "the one that got away"!

Wolfgirl
3 x