New Year soon-bring back the old ShopLC

Ginger

New Year soon-bring back the old ShopLC

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

It will be a New Year soon ShopLC, I am requesting for the higher ups to listen to our concerns & complaints to help make it a better year at ShopLC. Please do away with spending so much time on one product, bring back under $20 or $30 days during the first of the week, give the hosts their host picks again with free shipping, please avoid so much tanzanite, shungite, opatra and all day Smackdowns on the weekend, while only showcasing one gemstone. All these aren’t too much changes to make to go back to almost what this company used to be. I liked a variety and knowing the prices and quality were good but for months, this has been untrue. People aren’t watching and buying less due to al these horrible changes. Please help ShopLC be great again in 2020 or you’re going to lose lots of business and loyal customers. Please train customer service to do a better job and it taking so long to get our orders to us. We order, give you our hard earned money in good faith that we will get a quality product in a few days. The hosts taking forever to get to the final price and all these silly games, as if we’re stupid and to be made fun of by a few hosts. This was inappropriate and never has been settled by an apology that can be believed. But unfortunately this isn’t the case anymore, too many unnecessary changes have been made at ShopLC. My Grandfather also said, why fix or change something if it’s not broken? This holds true to what’s been happening here for months. Thank you for listening and I hope it’s forwarded to the higher ups. We need the old ShopLC back or something similar to it, not this fiasco that is been happening for months. Please listen to the customers, after all-we’re the ones buying and keeping you in business.
13 x

honey

Re: New Year soon-bring back the old ShopLC

Post by honey » 4 years ago

YES Ginger, and SLC, thrill us with some new changes for
the better!!!!
5 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

I do hope they read and take heed to your post Ginger, as some changes are needed. Hopefully, the new year will offer better shopping experiences for customers...that includes quicker response times to shipping, processing returns, and the issuing of refunds.
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

My feelings concerning shoplc actually changing for the better are the same as I feel about my football team this season.....I'm still hopeful
3 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I think after ALL THE RETURNS of shoplc high end jewelry on Jan 15, they might go back to what worked for their former President Kevin. After all he won an award for all the positive changes that happened under his Management. Amit isn’t from America, so he thinks if he just shows high end stuff there will be a bigger profit margin. What there will be is MEGA returns. When we buy $10-20 items, even if its not exactly great, it would cost almost the cost of the item to return it, and the hassle of waiting at the post office, so most customers will keep it. Thats called PROFIT for shoplc. High end buyers are REALLY PICKY, they wear it a couple times, either cant be seen again with the same, or their jeweler puts it down, so the maid goes to the post office and returns it. Especially now when they had from October to get REALLY bored with it.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL😍
3 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
My feelings concerning shoplc actually changing for the better are the same as I feel about my football team this season.....I'm still hopeful
I hope you arent a Bengals fan.
1 x

Gypsy

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
I hope you arent a Bengals fan.
Nope ! Hint : I live in Texas ,but not a Texan fan 😉 and my 'Boys' played horrible yesterday!!!
1 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

Yes gypsy they played terrible yesterday. I still love them though and root for them and i don't live in texas. But do live near with "superdome" so I'm sure you know who is near and dear to my heart Yes ,hope Shoplc I used to love comes back in 2020.
2 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

My husband is a die-hard Bengals fan. Its so bad now that yesterday he was rooting for the Dolphins. He figures why win now? May as well shoot for the number one draft pick. :D
1 x

Gypsy

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
My husband is a die-hard Bengals fan. Its so bad now that yesterday he was rooting for the Dolphins. He figures why win now? May as well shoot for the number one draft pick. :D
My team has been having a rough ......decade 🥺🥺
2 x