Don't want us to shop??

Eve
Answers: 1

Don't want us to shop??

Post by Eve » 4 years ago

We have been telling them for days now that there is something wrong with items shown don't show up when u cluck on them. Server not found.... still. I am trying to shop but cant.
I guess i shop elsewhere .... at least till they finally fix the issue.
I typed in artisan crafted and clicked on 4 rings and all i get still!!! Is server not found. Might want to hire some IT people that know what they doing .
Just saying. I keep waisting my time here.
6 x

Topic Tags:

dee16

Re: Don't want us to shop??

Post by dee16 » 4 years ago

I used the discount code when checking out and it applied and reduced but when my order was invoiced it was full price. When I called the agent she told me the discount code did not apply for what I purchased. I saw it apply and I also screen shot my order. What's up with that!!
6 x

Eve

Wow well that’s messed up
Thats a big no no
4 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

dee16 wrote:
4 years ago
I used the discount code when checking out and it applied and reduced but when my order was invoiced it was full price. When I called the agent she told me the discount code did not apply for what I purchased. I saw it apply and I also screen shot my order. What's up with that!!
We are truly sorry to hear that the discount did not remain on your order and we would like to help you further with this issue. Will you please email the order number and your screenshot to customerservice@shoplc.com so that we may investigate further?
0 x

Eve

Still not there

I still cant see a lot of items
Got a call to empty my cache but i am on my cell phone and never had issues before
I don't think its me
2 x

Eve

Now its hundreds more items
Beautiful ( way nicer then what is available now!!maybe its old items they used to sell?and good prices but no good if nobody can purchase them .
If those are old items they need to bring them back.i emailed customer service yesterday with a screenshot of some items.

I give up. No use to look on their website if its just a tease.i can waist my time with something more productive.
2 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

It is old items !!! I recognize them!!! Happening when you use search box? That’s when it does for me anywho
2 x

Eve

Well then they used to have much nicer items and way better prices !!! Yup.
3 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

Yes I’ve some beautiful jewelry from them!!!! When I have time I’ll try to put some more pics up. You just have to really look at what your buying. Especially when it’s in hand! Check out the quality of stones and the settings. Some of the settings are bad(all different lengths on prongs) and they sell it anyway. And yes I know some slip by QA.
2 x

Kb

Post by Kb » 4 years ago

They are old and new pieces. But over 400 of fluorite. Grant you alot is for the 10.00 friday. That I never purchase. I just like better quality jewelry. Still waiting shoplc
2 x