New idea for diamonds

JewelryQueen

Re: New idea for diamonds

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Gemsnob and my other new friends--Apologies to all. My new Year's resolution to not speak without double thinking or checking my "facts". I totally mixed up platinum with rhodium. Rhodium is the rarest, most expensive and most durable. I think right now it is $6100/oz but prices change daily. Platinum is around $925/oz Hopefully the Can't Remember Stuff Syndrome goes away soon!
5 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob and my other new friends--Apologies to all. My new Year's resolution to not speak without double thinking or checking my "facts". I totally mixed up platinum with rhodium. Rhodium is the rarest, most expensive and most durable. I think right now it is $6100/oz but prices change daily. Platinum is around $925/oz Hopefully the Can't Remember Stuff Syndrome goes away soon!
Its ok! No apologies needed! My mind is overloaded with life. Im surprised I remember to put my pants on somedays. Oooo! :shock:
1 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
Its ok! No apologies needed! My mind is overloaded with life. Im surprised I remember to put my pants on somedays. Oooo! :shock:
😮You mean I was supposed to put pants on today? Sorry, sometimes I can't resist being silly!
3 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

I'll bet that no pants thing is a hoot at the grocery store! The other day I was getting a ride to the post office and firmly turned the lock on the front door and ran out locking my purse with my keys in the house. You haven't lived until you see a pretty good sized almost 70 year old woman with bad knees and numb feet trying to climb in through the not so good sized window above the flower bed at the back of the house.
I cannot tell you how much I am enjoying this forum as I am not on any social media sites. I got on for my love of jewelry and my connection with SLC but am amazed at how much this social interaction has relieved my isolation issues.
6 x

Gemsnob

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
I'll bet that no pants thing is a hoot at the grocery store! The other day I was getting a ride to the post office and firmly turned the lock on the front door and ran out locking my purse with my keys in the house. You haven't lived until you see a pretty good sized almost 70 year old woman with bad knees and numb feet trying to climb in through the not so good sized window above the flower bed at the back of the house.
I cannot tell you how much I am enjoying this forum as I am not on any social media sites. I got on for my love of jewelry and my connection with SLC but am amazed at how much this social interaction has relieved my isolation issues.
Yeah, the no pants thing makes me a lot of friends but not the kind I want. :shock: I feel you about isolation. Im not on Social media anymore. It was just mentally draining and depressing. The best thing I did was delete all my accounts. I love this forum and all the wonderful, funny, kind, understanding people on here. It helps that we have something in common to start out but then we find we have a lot more in common than we knew. ❤
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
Jewelry queen- I can already tell , you're gonna fit right in here ❣
2 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

@JewelryQueen
@Gemsnob
@Blossom
@Gypsy

Oh my gosh you guy's are all cracking me up!

JewelryQueen, you DO fit righhhhht in!

I feel the same way, Gemsnob. Isolation can be a good thing...but not TOTAL isolation.

You all have a great Christmas Eve tomorrow and a wonderful Christmas!

And don't forget this:

There are NO calories on holidays.

💞😊💞
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
@JewelryQueen
@Gemsnob
@Blossom
@Gypsy

I feel the same way, Gemsnob. Isolation can be a good thing...but not TOTAL isolation.

And don't forget this:

💞😊💞
Catticus, this forum is filled with informative, compassionate & just plain fun filled entertaining people. Your posts make me laugh out loud! I wish you, KittyGlitter, your parents & all your special peeps the best holiday...ever!
2 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
@JewelryQueen
@Gemsnob
@Blossom
@Gypsy

And don't forget this:

💞😊💞
Catticus, this forum is filled with informative, compassionate & just plain fun filled entertaining people. Your posts make me laugh out loud! I wish you, KittyGlitter, your parents & all your special peeps the best holiday...ever!
@Blossom! 🌺

Have a Blessed Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, You and Your Loved Ones!

We're supposed to get SNOW?!?

Uhmmm...This is THE DESERT? It gets crazier and crazier here each year!

😂

❄️🌵❄️🌵❄️🌵❄️🌵❄️🌵❄️🌵❄️
❄️🦎❄️🦎❄️🦎❄️🦎❄️🦎❄️🦎❄️
❄️🐍❄️🐍❄️🐍❄️🐍❄️🐍❄️🐍❄️
❄️🦉❄️🦉❄️🦉❄️🦉❄️🦉❄️🦉❄️
❄️🐢❄️🐢❄️🐢❄️🐢❄️🐢❄️🐢❄️
❄️🦂❄️🦂❄️🦂❄️🦂❄️🦂❄️🦂❄️
❄️🦅❄️🦅❄️🦅❄️🦅❄️🦅❄️🦅❄️
❄️🦙❄️🦙❄️🦙❄️🦙❄️🦙❄️🦙❄️
❄️🏜❄️🏜❄️🏜❄️🏜❄️🏜❄️🏜❄️
2 x

Gemsnob

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
@JewelryQueen
@Gemsnob
@Blossom
@Gypsy

And don't forget this:

💞😊💞
You have a wonderful Christmas as well!
Oh my gosh! I thought there were no calories since Halloween! No wonder that Puffer coat didnt zip! ;)
4 x