Input from forum members

scoobydoo

Re: Input from forum members

Post by scoobydoo » 4 years ago

One thing I'd really like to see is a return to single hosts, with maybe just an occasional team effort. They used to do just fine with single hosting. A day or so ago, when they kept it to single hosts, they seemed to be talking directly to us and concentrating more on describing products. (Which is as it should be.) It was nice not to see so much inane chattering between themselves, interrupting each other, trying to outdo each other, raising voices, etc.

Along the same line, I really don't want to see the president coming in all the time. If there is something really important or awesome, ok, maybe. But he's not a presenter and doesn't need to be interfering. IMHO, of course. ;)
6 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

scoobydoo wrote:
4 years ago
One thing I'd really like to see is a return to single hosts, with maybe just an occasional team effort. They used to do just fine with single hosting. A day or so ago, when they kept it to single hosts, they seemed to be talking directly to us and concentrating more on describing products. (Which is as it should be.) It was nice not to see so much inane chattering between themselves, interrupting each other, trying to outdo each other, raising voices, etc.

Along the same line, I really don't want to see the president coming in all the time. If there is something really important or awesome, ok, maybe. But he's not a presenter and doesn't need to be interfering. IMHO, of course. ;)
I absolutely concur scoobydoo! Nothing personal to any of them. They just give all of their customers so much more info & attention to detail when they are presenting solo. Wonder why they started having co-hosts all the time?
3 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

I think it’s because the more people you
have yelling at you you’d be more pushed
into ordering than not. Mob mentality :twisted:
2 x