Tired of not being listened to

RS

Tired of not being listened to

Post by RS » 4 years ago

We have (all of us) begged and pleaded until we are literally blue in the face for change. We don’t like the way things are. I have even engaged in lengthy conversations with people who I thought could make change. Nothing.
Tonight with the “clearance” in reality SMACKDOWN just sealed the deal for me. I just won’t be back. Dear GOD ENOUGH ALREADY!
SMACKDOWNS
PRICE GAMES
CRAP MERCHANDISE
ETC. ETC. ETC.

I thought that we could make things change. We can’t.

This is so much work. We should be compensated but we are not. We can’t even make them listen. Make things improve.

Nothing but spinning our wheels.

SLC.. HEAR ME!

I am done
8 x

Blossom

Re: Tired of not being listened to

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
We have (all of us) begged and pleaded until we are literally blue in the face for change. We don’t like the way things are. I have even engaged in lengthy conversations with people who I thought could make change. Nothing.
Tonight with the “clearance” in reality SMACKDOWN just sealed the deal for me. I just won’t be back. Dear GOD ENOUGH ALREADY!
SMACKDOWNS
PRICE GAMES
CRAP MERCHANDISE
ETC. ETC. ETC.

This is so much work. We should be compensated but we are not. We can’t even make them listen. Make things improve.

SLC.. HEAR ME!

I am done
I know RS. The only way for me is just shop online, not watch much live tv & be happy w/price I pay for something I really want & hope I still like it when it arrives. I doubt any of us will change anything but it has been so therapeutic for me to know (from all of you) that we've all had problems. I realize you've had quite a lot of problems w/orders & hope SLC has made everything right for you (as they have for me). Sometimes it's helps to just take a break or it has me. However, if you are without a doubt 'ready to stick the the (proverbial) fork in it'...I get it.
8 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
SMACKDOWNS
PRICE GAMES
CRAP MERCHANDISE
ETC. ETC. ETC.

SLC.. HEAR ME!

I am done
I know RS. The only way for me is just shop online, not watch much live tv & be happy w/price I pay for something I really want & hope I still like it when it arrives. I doubt any of us will change anything but it has been so therapeutic for me to know (from all of you) that we've all had problems. I realize you've had quite a lot of problems w/orders & hope SLC has made everything right for you (as they have for me). Sometimes it's helps to just take a break or it has me. However, if you are without a doubt 'ready to stick the the (proverbial) fork in it'...I get it.
I’m ready with my fork.

Nobody knows the people I have spoken to and what I have been told. They don’t have the power to really change things even though I feel they really want to.
Why should I spend my time and energy on this fruitless endeavor.
It’s pointless.
5 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I too, have spoken with some in length about what I thought would help improve ShopLC. I am seeing all the tanzanite, shungite, and hosts saying they have whatever is being shown, only to say the opposite when the other host asked if they checked out what’s coming up. I heard one host saying he had the item then she asked him later, he said he couldn’t wait to check it out. I don’t understand the outright lies, just to sell a product. These prices are too expensive and I am sick of the same things shown for so long. I’ve noticed not many moderators are left on here now and I haven’t seen anyone today. All the input we’ve all sent in seems to be falling by the wastebasket.
6 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Some things are not even worth getting upset over. You have the ability to take charge and decide whether to continue shopping or not with LC. I would hope that the concerns of the customer were not falling on deaf ears. However, in reality they maybe due to the fact that only a few are addressing the issues via complaints.

If the majority are still buying and are not saying anything about the issues then the company may feel like it's not worth changing or that it is even a problem. I have discovered that time will tell and if something is really broke and the customer pointed that fact out but was ignored then that company will have to deal with the negative outcomes of not listening. In this case not listening to the voice of the customer may result in lost sales.
4 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 4 years ago

It may be unrealistic to expect a company rooted in a developing country to listen to or consider the wants of American women (or any woman, for that matter). It is not in their personal nor business schema. That is why it is so important to have an American as President when selling to an American audience. That is if they want to continue selling to Americans. I would venture that Americans make up the bulk of their sales.
7 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

I have been disillusioned, to say the least, with SLC for a long time. I thought it was just me until I found this forum. I was really relieved to know I wasnt just turning into a grumpy old women. Its such a shame that a once good company is throwing away loyal customers. I think it says an awful lot about a certain persons attitute and personality. Im glad I dont have to be around him.
7 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
I have been disillusioned, to say the least, with SLC for a long time. I thought it was just me until I found this forum. I was really relieved to know I wasnt just turning into a grumpy old women. Its such a shame that a once good company is throwing away loyal customers. I think it says an awful lot about a certain persons attitute and personality. Im glad I dont have to be around him.
I felt the same way when I found the forum
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Lulu wrote:
4 years ago
It may be unrealistic to expect a company rooted in a developing country to listen to or consider the wants of American women (or any woman, for that matter). It is not in their personal nor business schema. That is why it is so important to have an American as President when selling to an American audience. That is if they want to continue selling to Americans. I would venture that Americans make up the bulk of their sales.
In this country WOMEN make up the LARGEST consumer base. Period. Not men.
I am woman...HEAR ME ROAR! I am CONSUMER...MY MONEY TALKS!
10 x

Motsey

Post by Motsey » 4 years ago

I have not bought anything for awhile. I don't buy expensive items but I used to buy a lot on Friday and have gotten some nice piece of jewelry but some of the latest items have either broke or just wasn't that good. And also have to watch the shipping cost. Used to be $1.99 now all over the place.
6 x