Continuously Losing Bids

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: Continuously Losing Bids

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
How do you know when someone doesn’t pay for an item won in RA?
Good Morning,

Thank you for your inquiry. Our internal tools track when someone pays or doesn't pay for a won auction item. If someone doesn't pay for it within the allotted time period (2 days from winning the item at 12 PM CST) it will get relisted. If someone has excessive behavior of winning items and not paying for them, they can get suspended from the auctions.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Moderator_Preston wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Good Morning,

Thank you for your inquiry. Our internal tools track when someone pays or doesn't pay for a won auction item. If someone doesn't pay for it within the allotted time period (2 days from winning the item at 12 PM CST) it will get relisted. If someone has excessive behavior of winning items and not paying for them, they can get suspended from the auctions.
Yeah...I am aware of that. I just didn’t know how another bidder could know when/if someone doesn’t pay for an item. I have seen it mentioned here where others say certain bidders (the ones in question) don’t pay for the item. I was just wondering how they knew or it they were surmising.
1 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_Preston wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Good Morning,

Yeah...I am aware of that. I just didn’t know how another bidder could know when/if someone doesn’t pay for an item. I have seen it mentioned here where others say certain bidders (the ones in question) don’t pay for the item. I was just wondering how they knew or it they were surmising.
If you were bidding on an item, and it becomes available again for bidding you may receive an email advising that it is back up. This doesn't definitively mean that the person who won the last auction did not pay for the item. At this time, there is no way of definitively knowing on the user side.
2 x

JustaShopper

WAY OVERBIDDING

Post by JustaShopper » 4 years ago

This is over and over
Needless to say people are overbidding right now
Joanna4710/6/2019 5:35:03 PM
Lezlie4610/6/2019 5:35:02 PM
Joanna4510/6/2019 5:35:02 PM
Lezlie4410/6/2019 5:35:02 PM
Joanna4310/6/2019 5:35:02 PM
Lezlie4210/6/2019 5:35:00 PM
Joanna4110/6/2019 5:35:00 PM
Lezlie4010/6/2019 5:34:57 PM
Joanna3910/6/2019 5:34:57 PM
1 x

JustaShopper

Post by JustaShopper » 4 years ago

Can't go in there now. Idk how you copied and pasted but I couldn't get it all just names and times .
It is getting frustrating in rising auctions.
1 x

Catticus

Re: WAY OVERBIDDING

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

I know. It's absurd and ruins it for everyone else. If I see certain names, or they've obviously changed them and are doing their same "Bid Game", then I don't even bother. What's the point? Everything we bid on they either bid the item up to our maximum, or every item is already maxed to ridiculously high amounts. 😠😡😠
3 x

Catticus

I have noticed certain days (and times) of the week when this occurs. And the weekend is the WORST.

But there are certain days of the week where some of the members of "The Over Bidders Club" are on the RA.

I just want to say to them:

"DO YOU WANT EVERRRRRYYYTHINNNNG?!"

⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️
1 x

Catticus

I really believe they would bid on ANYTHING.

Here, Over-Bidder Club Members...

On your mark...Get set...GO!!!!!!!!

🧻 🧻 🧻 🧻 🧻 🧻 🧻 🧻 🧻 🧻 🧻 🧻 🧻 🧻 🧻 🧻 🧻
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
I really believe they would bid on ANYTHING.

Here, Over-Bidder Club Members...

On your mark...Get set...GO!!!!!!!!

🧻 🧻 🧻 🧻 🧻 🧻 🧻 🧻 🧻 🧻 🧻 🧻 🧻 🧻 🧻 🧻 🧻
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Hey!

Over here!

There’s a new BMW I have my 👀👀👀👀 on....go ahead, bid and bid

I will give my address to the winner! 😆

Speaking of that, did you ever see the bidder with the name “WINNER”
It gave the appearance that the auction was already over whenever that person bid.
2 x