New Years Eve Resolution

RS

Re: New Years Eve Resolution

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Dragonfly wrote:
4 years ago
I have a New Years Resolution forShopLC—stop putting Cheryl on until she goes to finishing school. She is ridiculous and very off putting. I was all ready to watch — especially with Jessica— and that woman gave me a headache and sets my teeth on edge! Make her stop shouting and faking excitement... no one acts like that who has any professional broadcast experience. I have been a customer since 2007 and I don’t think it is fair to subject us to this persons grating personality and tacky performance. Where are the Executives!!
In finishing school you’re taught some things are best left unsaid, especially unkind words.

Or were you absent that day?
5 x

Topic Tags:

Gemaholic

Post by Gemaholic » 4 years ago

I'm doubting you even attended based on your nasty response. A person is allowed to voice their concerns about someone. I'm so sick of people trying to suppress a person's feelings or opinions. By putting down this person, you only made yourself look bad.
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gemaholic wrote:
4 years ago
I'm doubting you even attended based on your nasty response. A person is allowed to voice their concerns about someone. I'm so sick of people trying to suppress a person's feelings or opinions. By putting down this person, you only made yourself look bad.
I did attend tyvm. You did not voice concerns. I also am not trying to suppress you or anyone but there are ways to get your point across and ways to not.
3 x

Dragonfly

Post by Dragonfly » 4 years ago

I am not trying to be offensive and when you put yourself in front of the public , you get feedback. If she and her producers care about the viewers—- and Cheryl—- they will mediate. It is not too much to ask her not to drive people away. Perhaps you enjoy her style— then you should fill in for the rest of us who are put off. To each his own. Her behavior is not normal and just acting like it is doesn’t help Cheryl. What I said was controlled— because we are on a public forum I am “adjusting my behavior” as she should.
Your earlier comments don’t really disagree with me— maybe you just like to argue.
7 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Dragonfly wrote:
4 years ago
I am not trying to be offensive and when you put yourself in front of the public , you get feedback. If she and her producers care about the viewers—- and Cheryl—- they will mediate. It is not too much to ask her not to drive people away. Perhaps you enjoy her style— then you should fill in for the rest of us who are put off. To each his own. Her behavior is not normal and just acting like it is doesn’t help Cheryl. What I said was controlled— because we are on a public forum I am “adjusting my behavior” as she should.
Your earlier comments don’t really disagree with me— maybe you just like to argue.
I actually very much dislike to argue.

I do appreciate your sentiments and the way you approached the issue in this particular post.

I know it’s what we’ve all been told but it is actually the only thing to do. When there’s a host on that bothers you...mute the t.v. Or change the channel.

I don’t drink but for those who do maybe make a drinking game? 😉😉
2 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

THAT SCREAMIN' WOMAN IS HER OWN WORST ENEMY!!

I'll never shed a tear over her. :geek:
12 x

Dragonfly

Post by Dragonfly » 4 years ago

Exactly, Honey. This may be her “real” self.... but it is not her “ best” self. I can assure you if I did what she did at work, my Manager would not try to “ understand” I needed to be me as I disrupted everyone else. We do have to consider other people.
4 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Dragonfly wrote:
4 years ago
Exactly, Honey. This may be her “real” self.... but it is not her “ best” self. I can assure you if I did what she did at work, my Manager would not try to “ understand” I needed to be me as I disrupted everyone else. We do have to consider other people.
There are plenty of people who feel the way you do. At this point, I cant look away. Cheryl is a train wreck. Its inevitable that something will happen or be said and SLC will be fined. Her behavior is escalating and for anyone who cares about her to make excuses, well Im sure they will regret it soon.
7 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

Just shut it off (tv). N stop arguing! There are worse things in life like one of you could have lost YOUR child this weekend. Raised a hard working farm girl myself. Mom always told me if you didn’t have nothing nice to say then don’t say it. Yes I’m guilty of not always listening to her !!! But damnit that’s what’s wrong w/ this world today !!!! You have to think of OTHERS ALWAYS, and no it isn’t easy. I come home from church yesterday making funeral plans for my child and I know my neighbors know!!! But do u think any one of them bastards could have thrown some salt out for me?!?! No because PEOPLE ARE NOT LIKE THEY USED TO BE And It’s TIME WE ALL CHANGED!
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

SueB wrote:
4 years ago
Just shut it off (tv). N stop arguing! There are worse things in life like one of you could have lost YOUR child this weekend. Raised a hard working farm girl myself. Mom always told me if you didn’t have nothing nice to say then don’t say it. Yes I’m guilty of not always listening to her !!! But damnit that’s what’s wrong w/ this world today !!!! You have to think of OTHERS ALWAYS, and no it isn’t easy. I come home from church yesterday making funeral plans for my child and I know my neighbors know!!! But do u think any one of them bastards could have thrown some salt out for me?!?! No because PEOPLE ARE NOT LIKE THEY USED TO BE And It’s TIME WE ALL CHANGED!
OH MY GOODNESS SueB
How heartbroken I know you are
I'm so sorry I didn't know 💔💔💔🥺
7 x