Prices only good during Live TV broadcast

mavricktoo

Re: Prices only good during Live TV broadcast

Post by mavricktoo » 4 years ago

I wonder if this is related to the situation (yesterday?) where a coupon applied to a rhapsody diamond ring once it was at its final price?
3 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Whomever is making these decisions doesnt have an ouce of business sense. They are going to run this ship into the ground. Clueless. Its like they have a "spin for savings wheel" only it has "spin for stupid choices" and this is the latest. What a dense group of people or a dense individual.
Last edited by Gemsnob 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
1 x

Gemsnob

mavricktoo wrote:
4 years ago
I wonder if this is related to the situation (yesterday?) where a coupon applied to a rhapsody diamond ring once it was at its final price?
Why punish us when it was THEIR FAULT?
2 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

mavricktoo wrote:
4 years ago
I almost forgot about that and it could be but that was their mistake and the customers should not have to suffer!
2 x

Gemsnob

mavricktoo wrote:
4 years ago
I wonder if this is related to the situation (yesterday?) where a coupon applied to a rhapsody diamond ring once it was at its final p

Could be.
Last edited by Gemsnob 4 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
0 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

That’s why I always went back and watched the past 24 hours because the prices were still good. I don’t know when they’ve changed this, but I Won’t pay extra for something that was even a $1 lower. I’m not a jack*** and this is very unfair for all ShopLC shoppers. The higher ups need to listen, because a ship can only hold so much water before it sinks completely :roll: Where’s the Mods? They seem to be missing a lot lately and not resolving many issues!!
2 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I just checked the ring I ordered late last night and it’s already doubled in price than what was on air!! So if anyone goes through the past 24 hours, this ring is double the price now and if someone buys it, that’s not fair ShopLC for charging twice the price. I will find the item number and don’t purchase it because it was half the price before midnight :|
2 x

Kittycat

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

I just ordered a Tanzanite ring for $39 but had to order a different size than I preferred,a few minutes later I checked to see if my size popped back, it did but the price was $30 higher. I am very confused by this. I don't know if I should call CS and see if they can change the size and get me the same price? Or maybe I'll just cancel. No one mentioned nothing about price change after the auction, the prices should at least be good for the show or for 24hrs. I never had this happen before where a price was good for only that auction and a buy several times a week.
3 x

Gemsnob

Kittycat wrote:
4 years ago
I just ordered a Tanzanite ring for $39 but had to order a different size than I preferred,a few minutes later I checked to see if my size popped back, it did but the price was $30 higher. I am very confused by this. I don't know if I should call CS and see if they can change the size and get me the same price? Or maybe I'll just cancel. No one mentioned nothing about price change after the auction, the prices should at least be good for the show or for 24hrs. I never had this happen before where a price was good for only that auction and a buy several times a week.
I think the issues we had logging on this morning were because they were doing stuff with the website, probably related to this. As far as Im concerned, I wont be watching anymore. Im removing Shoplc from my channel listing, un-installing the app and saying the heck with it. Amit knows where he can stick all his wonderful ideas. Im done.
3 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

My Grievances and Grips

• 1. Yes, they change the price immediately after the auction. I keep SLC on TV in the background while I work and care for my mother - then when I have free time (lunch etc) I will go back and check it out. I found out quickly today the prices had already been increased when I went back and wanted to buy - INFURIATING SLC! WHO is in charge of this ridiculous business practice? It's like the person in charge has NO CLUE how to make sales. The clearance price should be good for 24 hours...DA.

2. I haven't been able to utilize any coupon codes in days. WTH?

3. Shipping prices are overpriced and I think free shipping should be offered at least during the auctions (if they are going to raise the prices after the auction. It makes "Buy All" not an option when shipping is the price of buying another product. SUGGESTION: How about free shipping with two or more purchases? Just a concept...run with it.

4. Check out the knives reviews. Shawn mentioned that several weeks ago, SLC had mistakenly shown the knives on a Friday, $10 and less. However, the reviews are recent, vague, weird, haven't been tried yet...etc. IMO, STAGED.... sorry, I don't believe those reviews. Also, the knives didn't look all that sharp to me. I have great knives I guess.

5. Back to "who's in charge of pricing and marketing?" - The "warehouse clearance" SHOULD have been held on BLACK FRIDAY!! Surely SLC KNEW a large shipment of NEW merchandise were arriving in January/February (this was one reason I heard today for the warehouse clearance, right), so knowing this, why on earth not take advantage of the largest sales day/weekend/week of the year? Today, SLC has shown more diverse products that would have made great Christmas/Hanukkah gifts (I would have bought as gifts), but nooooo. Black Friday up until Christmas, SLC was too busy showing Tanzanite and Shungite every hour on the hour for hours and hours. :roll: This is STUPID marketing folks.

6. These are my complaints as of 5:20PM, January 2, 2020. I have more, but we all know the others - (slow shipping, getting refunded immediately upon receipt of returns, poor quality gems...etc.

....as the SLC world turns.....to be continued....
P.S. Sorry for all the edits....too many colors/size/bold changes. ayeee.
Last edited by OtherSideOfTheTracks 4 years ago, edited 6 times in total.
4 x