Shungite

CCC

Re: Shungite

Post by CCC » 4 years ago

Unfortunately I have had two beaded Shungite necklaces fray on me. Whatever method they are doing or using, is not secure.
The threading does not hold very well. Not sure if I will be purchasing beaded necklaces in the future. However, the beaded Shungite bracelets are holding up very nicely.
2 x

Topic Tags:

CCC

Post by CCC » 4 years ago

Has anyone else experienced this problem with the beaded Shungite necklaces?
0 x

oldwoman

Post by oldwoman » 4 years ago

i have a couple of shungite rings, and they are pretty, and makes nice jewelry. But its new age shaman crap; A stone does not heal you or help you. Is hasnt helped me or a friend, i paid 99 dollars for a bracelet for her as she has a rare form of myelites, You are scamming the people with pushing this product on us. Prices are not cheap or reasonable either. Sorry ShopLC you have most of my business and will be careful what I purchase from you now

[
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Shoplc never said that Shungite was a ' cure all' nor have they said this gemstone should replace your doctor. But the science is there the Nobel Prize in Chemistry is fact. I purchased the book & read it covet to cover, then I tried it..... for me shungite has helped. I have seen and felt the improvement in the issues I have with pain & swelling , I have placed rough shungite on small wounds and have had remarkable healing results. 3 weeks ago I started drinking 20oz of shungite water daily. I have shungite spheres , cubes & pyramids through out my apartment and one small pyramid in my car.
Overkill ????? Maybe but I am feeling better although I still do not sleep well ☹
5 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

I dont know if anyone realizes this but shungite is only a 3-4 on the Mohs scale. Its not suitable for setting in rings or bracelets yet you see a ton of them sold here. Someone asked Karen on the liveline one day and she said she thought it was a 6 or 7. I cringed. You really have to baby it.
3 x

ula

Post by ula » 4 years ago

I have to add my testimony for shungite. I could not sleep more than 3 hours, and I had hard time falling asleep due to my overactive brain. I got the necklace piece of shungite and from the first day wearing it I slept like a baby. Also I had stiff ankle that did not bend properly while walking. I have no more problem with ankle, and I walk like I am sixteen years old :lol:
I know it will not work for everyone, I am just happy the shungite helped me. Needless to say, all my family and friends are getting shungite for Christmass :D
3 x

Motsey

Post by Motsey » 4 years ago

I had hoped that the Shungite pillow would work. I found that it had no noticeable benefits.
0 x

Motsey

Post by Motsey » 4 years ago

I had hoped that the Shungite pillow would work. I found that it had no noticeable benefits.
1 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

ula wrote:
4 years ago
I have to add my testimony for shungite. I could not sleep more than 3 hours, and I had hard time falling asleep due to my overactive brain. I got the necklace piece of shungite and from the first day wearing it I slept like a baby. Also I had stiff ankle that did not bend properly while walking. I have no more problem with ankle, and I walk like I am sixteen years old :lol:
I know it will not work for everyone, I am just happy the shungite helped me. Needless to say, all my family and friends are getting shungite for Christmass :D
I’m noticing energy off one or two piece out of 10, Not really much on the pain or inflammation... I have to take off towards bedtime or no relaxation!!! So ya only two are the silver or elite I’m guessing. All that $ ugh
2 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Just when you thought youd seen it all, January 11th Sungite all day. Blah
3 x