Items I received today.

Gem Lover

Items I received today.

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I ordered a few items which all came in today. One item was from HSN from their Jade of yesteryear collection, it is all natural NOT DYED green jade ring and I love it, the green is like a celery green color but it is the real deal, the lady who brings that collection is a Chinese lady and she said it is not dyed expect the other colors pink, purple ect.. are dyed. To bad shop lc does not bring us natural undyed green jade. Second I got 3 items from JTV, one being a 3ct, white zircon bracelet and a 3 ct, white zircon ring and they are both beautiful with great quality white zircons for a great price and third a gorgeous 8ct Iolite ring item # POH131, it is breathtaking, the stones are clear and sparkle with the perfect ink blue (looks like AAAA Tanzanite) and they are now putting a card in every jewelry box now that says proudly inspected by and the persons name. Now comes my shop lc items, I got a Morganite ring which Is ok but I am not wowed, the setting is light and feels cheap it is not what I expected, a dragonfly silver ring which is nice and and has good weight to it, an opal and diamond ring which is ok but not great but expensive for what it is and a silver necklace that is nice for the price. The verdict is the items I got from other networks were nicer then the items I got from here and less expensive with the sales they are having.
11 x

Catticus

Re: Items I received today.

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

I absolutely LOVE the gemstone Iolite!!!!!
Much, much more than Tanzanite!!!!!

✨💎✨
6 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

ShopLC should take note about this. If JTV is selling better products, then more customers are start shopping with them. ShopLC will receive less purchases.
4 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I love Iolite too and you do not see it often, I did get a ring from shop HQ too which was nice, it was a solitaire but the one from JTV was amazing, I am going to order the matching pendant too.
3 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I see HSN is having free shipping and flex payments on many items. I love their kitchen products, perfumes, bedding, and the jewelry pieces I’ve gotten from there. If your budget payments are not good for the day you ordered for the next month, customer service has no problem changing it to another date. I’ve never been hung up on with them but mainly order online now. Their shipping is fast and the products are high quality. I’ve not bought anything from JTV lately but I like the idea of a inspection card being in the order. This tells me that someone actually inspected the items, insuring you don’t get a defective return. I wish ShopLC would start this practice, that way someone would be accountable for the inspections. Just my idea and I have plenty :lol: Ginger 🌹
7 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

Iolite is a gorgeous gem. I have a pair of Iolite earrings. ShopLC had their Catalina Iolite, but I don't see it anymore
4 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I would love to see some jewelry with iolite, welo opal and neon apatite together. The colors would pop together, Ginger
4 x

scoobydoo

Post by scoobydoo » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
I absolutely LOVE the gemstone Iolite!!!!!
Much, much more than Tanzanite!!!!!

✨💎✨
Kyanite is another absolutely GORGEOUS blue gemstone. And very under-rated, IMO.
5 x

D-Flawless

Post by D-Flawless » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
I ordered a few items which all came in today. One item was from HSN from their Jade of yesteryear collection, it is all natural NOT DYED green jade ring and I love it, the green is like a celery green color but it is the real deal, the lady who brings that collection is a Chinese lady and she said it is not dyed expect the other colors pink, purple ect.. are dyed. To bad shop lc does not bring us natural undyed green jade. Second I got 3 items from JTV, one being a 3ct, white zircon bracelet and a 3 ct, white zircon ring and they are both beautiful with great quality white zircons for a great price and third a gorgeous 8ct Iolite ring item # POH131, it is breathtaking, the stones are clear and sparkle with the perfect ink blue (looks like AAAA Tanzanite) and they are now putting a card in every jewelry box now that says proudly inspected by and the persons name. Now comes my shop lc items, I got a Morganite ring which Is ok but I am not wowed, the setting is light and feels cheap it is not what I expected, a dragonfly silver ring which is nice and and has good weight to it, an opal and diamond ring which is ok but not great but expensive for what it is and a silver necklace that is nice for the price. The verdict is the items I got from other networks were nicer then the items I got from here and less expensive with the sales they are having.
Happy you like your new gems!! I too received some new sparklies today...from ShopLC...three gorgeous pendants...a Neon Apatite, a Texas star cut Whiskey Quartz and a Larimar with Rhodolite garnet, two rings, a beautiful pair of earrings and the iEdge charging cable which I’m using as I write this! I also recently purchased about 23 items from JTV. And I must say the quality was not nearly as good as my ShopLC items! No finished backs on the pendants, no finished under galleries on the rings and the Kunzite was sooooo pale compared to my ShopLC Kunzite! The alleged “Pink Morganite” had zero color as opposed to my Pink Morganite from ShopLC which is gorgeous and is one of my favorite rings...which is saying a lot because I have over 1,300 rings and a dozen of them are Morganite!..and I paid tons less at ShopLC because I primarily buy off the online auctions. I do like the free shipping from JTV but I find they just don’t hold a candle to ShopLCs prices, quality and multitude of styles. I do love one of the Rhodolite garnet rings I received from them but it was pricey and again...no finished under gallery! I used to buy jewelry from HSN, QVC (now owned by HSN) and ShopHQ long ago but I found their prices insanely high so I don’t buy from them anymore. Different strokes for different folks I guess! And I ordered a non-jewelry item from ShopHQ on 12/23 and it just shipped on 1/03!!! Not exactly fast! Also ShopHQ has not processed a return from 12/15! I received my refund from a return to ShopLC in 7 days and that was during the craziness after Black Friday. I think I’ll be staying right here....at home with ShopLC! Yes, I’ve had my frustrations and let downs but at the end of the day my favorite pieces are from ShopLC! 😁💎
6 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

D-Flawless wrote:
4 years ago
Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
Happy you like your new gems!! I too received some new sparklies today...from ShopLC...three gorgeous pendants...a Neon Apatite, a Texas star cut Whiskey Quartz and a Larimar with Rhodolite garnet, two rings, a beautiful pair of earrings and the iEdge charging cable which I’m using as I write this! I also recently purchased about 23 items from JTV. And I must say the quality was not nearly as good as my ShopLC items! No finished backs on the pendants, no finished under galleries on the rings and the Kunzite was sooooo pale compared to my ShopLC Kunzite! The alleged “Pink Morganite” had zero color as opposed to my Pink Morganite from ShopLC which is gorgeous and is one of my favorite rings...which is saying a lot because I have over 1,300 rings and a dozen of them are Morganite!..and I paid tons less at ShopLC because I primarily buy off the online auctions. I do like the free shipping from JTV but I find they just don’t hold a candle to ShopLCs prices, quality and multitude of styles. I do love one of the Rhodolite garnet rings I received from them but it was pricey and again...no finished under gallery! I used to buy jewelry from HSN, QVC (now owned by HSN) and ShopHQ long ago but I found their prices insanely high so I don’t buy from them anymore. Different strokes for different folks I guess! And I ordered a non-jewelry item from ShopHQ on 12/23 and it just shipped on 1/03!!! Not exactly fast! Also ShopHQ has not processed a return from 12/15! I received my refund from a return to ShopLC in 7 days and that was during the craziness after Black Friday. I think I’ll be staying right here....at home with ShopLC! Yes, I’ve had my frustrations and let downs but at the end of the day my favorite pieces are from ShopLC! 😁💎
Thats one thing about JTV, they are notorious for unfinished undergalleries. Some of SLCs under $10 rings are completely finished.
5 x