Items I received today.

Motsey

Re: Items I received today.

Post by Motsey » 4 years ago

I used to order quite a bit from LC but not lately. The last necklace I ordered from LC broke after the first time I wore it and other things have not been very good either. I think Jtv has much better products. Use to get nice items from LC. Don't know what has happened to them other than they are making inferior products.
5 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I have shopped with JTV for about 10 years now and every single ring I have ever purchased from them have a finished under gallery and all my pendants are also finished on the back, I am not saying they are perfect I have had my share of returned items but as of late they seem to have upped their game and the quality seems better or at least the items I have purchased. I like that they are now putting a card in each item saying who inspected the item, I am sure this will make whoever is shipping the item be more aware of missing stones ect... and I have also lost many more stones out of my shop lc items then JTV, I can not say I ever lost any from JTV jewelry but in the last 12 months I have lost at least 7 from shop lc rings. One other thing at least JTV post all reviews even the really bad ones.
7 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

D-Flawless wrote:
4 years ago
Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
Happy you like your new gems!! I too received some new sparklies today...from ShopLC...three gorgeous pendants...a Neon Apatite, a Texas star cut Whiskey Quartz and a Larimar with Rhodolite garnet, two rings, a beautiful pair of earrings and the iEdge charging cable which I’m using as I write this! I also recently purchased about 23 items from JTV. And I must say the quality was not nearly as good as my ShopLC items! No finished backs on the pendants, no finished under galleries on the rings and the Kunzite was sooooo pale compared to my ShopLC Kunzite! The alleged “Pink Morganite” had zero color as opposed to my Pink Morganite from ShopLC which is gorgeous and is one of my favorite rings...which is saying a lot because I have over 1,300 rings and a dozen of them are Morganite!..and I paid tons less at ShopLC because I primarily buy off the online auctions. I do like the free shipping from JTV but I find they just don’t hold a candle to ShopLCs prices, quality and multitude of styles. I do love one of the Rhodolite garnet rings I received from them but it was pricey and again...no finished under gallery! I used to buy jewelry from HSN, QVC (now owned by HSN) and ShopHQ long ago but I found their prices insanely high so I don’t buy from them anymore. Different strokes for different folks I guess! And I ordered a non-jewelry item from ShopHQ on 12/23 and it just shipped on 1/03!!! Not exactly fast! Also ShopHQ has not processed a return from 12/15! I received my refund from a return to ShopLC in 7 days and that was during the craziness after Black Friday. I think I’ll be staying right here....at home with ShopLC! Yes, I’ve had my frustrations and let downs but at the end of the day my favorite pieces are from ShopLC! 😁💎
Hello I just wanted to point out that HSN does not own QVC nor does QVC own HSN...both are part of of Qurate Retail Group along with Zulily and Garnet Hill. There are a couple of other companies but I can't remember their names. Happy to see you are enjoying your Shop LC purchases!
7 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
I do own several items from SLC that I really love, but after watching the co who is truly the largest gem house and manufacturer on GSN, I feel totally let down. The Mr. S on there had natural pink diamonds, natural yellow diamonds, and translucent Burma ruby jewelry, all set in 18k with white diamonds, it was beautiful. I don't understand why SLC didn't do something like that for us if they are as large and have as much buying power as they say. I would have loved to buy the color diamonds just in pave setting in shape of three stone, or flower outline, with few white diamonds, just in 14K, and I have been looking to purchase a translucent ruby. The man on GSNs prices were from 965.00 to 1995.00 on the diamonds, and 1495.00 on the no heat translucent Burma rubies. I bought Park Avenue brand 1 carat champagne and white diamond ring from JTV in 14K rose gold, is gorgeous, was under 600.00, top quality, finished gallery. I bought 1 carat white diamond ring in 14k gold from QVC for holiday ring, is beautiful, am awaiting the 1 carat diamond hoops from the Q, both items just under 800.00 with bright white, clean, clear sparkling diamonds. They give you the grade on them online where you purchase. Also received black hills gold pendant for 160.00 (yellow, green and rose gold), and eterna gold 14k diamond cut disc pendant, 260.00, love them both. I love my little colored diamonds in silver from SLC, but would much rather own a ring in each color in gold. I had a yellow diamond ring in half carat from JTV in the yellows, but had to send that one back because I noticed a defect (there was a barb on the back of the ring's band). I am hoping SLC will step up to the plate. Maybe they feel their customer will not pay, or does not deserve such treasures, but I don't see how that could be since they offered the Colombian emeralds and such. I am not rich, but will gladly pay for the items I truly seek, and we all do. One night Tenner presented arubelite ring I was interested in, and I texted the word Occlusions, which what I meant was were there any occlusions, but he took offense to the text and acted terrible, so I was not interested in purchasing under those circumstances. If SLC is all they say, just don't understand why they didn't offer better pieces in some of these stones for us. I have ordered some clearance this week, Burma ruby that appeared translucent in silver, Burma sapphire in silver, etc. Hope it is nice when it arrives.
Hope you fall in love all over again when your order arrives!
3 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Btw-its the other way: Qvc owns HSN. Anyway, im glad you had great experiences from Shoplc. I have closetfuls of items that I bought from several online shopping channels over the years. With over 40 family members to buy for Birthdays, school graduations and several Holidays, I just buy when its a great deal a whole year through. From QVC, they refunded my $434 for a vitamix AFTER 4 YEARS( I bought it as a wedding gift, she cancelled the wedding. Was sitting in the shipping box waiting for her to get married. After 4 years, I gave up. Was going to display it on my Origami, but when I opened it, there were signs it was a return. I never expected a refund after 4 years, but a supervisor gave it. I guess they checked my account, where I rarely returned anything to QVC in years. Hsn had a couple things from many I bought, that looked questionable. Refunded. In 2 of them didn’t even ask me to return them. Shophq, I had a very bad experience. They sent a stained velvet jacket and insisted I pay for return shipping. I cancelled my account. Corporate contacted me a while later offering goodies. I said NO. I was done with them. Between JTV and Shoplc, I like the Jtv jewelry better, but usually pay a little more for them. My best is Amazon. EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE. I always know if something isnt right they have my back 100%. They are very tough with their vendors, if their is a complaint, they send a refund immediately.
I did just receive on Friday a 1ct diamond pendant on a 925 chain for total of $99( tax and shipping)and .50 ct diamond studs from shoplc for total of $58, shipped 1 day after I ordered. For the money ( after coupons) I paid, the diamonds were acceptable. No obvious occlusions with the naked eyes. Not bright white, but im judging on what it cost me. I also received from JTV a 14k yg 18” chain for $89 plus tax which feels sturdy, strong clasp.
I have to say that my grandkids know the difference between items from JTV and Shoplc. I never gift them in the shipped boxes ( I donated 100’s) I buy beautiful gift boxes from Amazon very cheap to put all the jewelry in. Yet they guess correctly. They claim the diamonds from Jtv are brighter ??
3 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
I absolutely LOVE the gemstone Iolite!!!!!
Much, much more than Tanzanite!!!!!

✨💎✨
Hands down, I feel the same. Iolite is beautiful and one of my favorites. Tanzanite is all hype. In fact, I'm a snob against tanzanite. To each his/her own tho.
2 x

Vicky

Sorry. My previous text was responding to a text that said Hsn owns Jtv. Anyway, I also would like to see choices if buyers want the stones set in 14k gold, NOT 10k or silver. The American acceptable standard as as what is real gold starts at 14k.
The problem with Shopl, that if an item is in gold, their prices are WAY OVERPRICED. GSN lately has many NATURAL pink and yellow diamonds for reasonable prices. And at GSN, the item they show, is the item we receive.
3 x

Vicky

When owners of Qvc were questioned, they said Qvc bought out HSN, but their presentations will be different. Was it a overstatement by them ??
2 x

Gemaholic

Post by Gemaholic » 4 years ago

D-Flawless wrote:
4 years ago
Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
I ordered a few items which all came in today. One item was from HSN from their Jade of yesteryear collection, it is all natural NOT DYED green jade ring and I love it, the green is like a celery green color but it is the real deal, the lady who brings that collection is a Chinese lady and she said it is not dyed expect the other colors pink, purple ect.. are dyed. To bad shop lc does not bring us natural undyed green jade. Second I got 3 items from JTV, one being a 3ct, white zircon bracelet and a 3 ct, white zircon ring and they are both beautiful with great quality white zircons for a great price and third a gorgeous 8ct Iolite ring item # POH131, it is breathtaking, the stones are clear and sparkle with the perfect ink blue (looks like AAAA Tanzanite) and they are now putting a card in every jewelry box now that says proudly inspected by and the persons name. Now comes my shop lc items, I got a Morganite ring which Is ok but I am not wowed, the setting is light and feels cheap it is not what I expected, a dragonfly silver ring which is nice and and has good weight to it, an opal and diamond ring which is ok but not great but expensive for what it is and a silver necklace that is nice for the price. The verdict is the items I got from other networks were nicer then the items I got from here and less expensive with the sales they are having.
Happy you like your new gems!! I too received some new sparklies today...from ShopLC...three gorgeous pendants...a Neon Apatite, a Texas star cut Whiskey Quartz and a Larimar with Rhodolite garnet, two rings, a beautiful pair of earrings and the iEdge charging cable which I’m using as I write this! I also recently purchased about 23 items from JTV. And I must say the quality was not nearly as good as my ShopLC items! No finished backs on the pendants, no finished under galleries on the rings and the Kunzite was sooooo pale compared to my ShopLC Kunzite! The alleged “Pink Morganite” had zero color as opposed to my Pink Morganite from ShopLC which is gorgeous and is one of my favorite rings...which is saying a lot because I have over 1,300 rings and a dozen of them are Morganite!..and I paid tons less at ShopLC because I primarily buy off the online auctions. I do like the free shipping from JTV but I find they just don’t hold a candle to ShopLCs prices, quality and multitude of styles. I do love one of the Rhodolite garnet rings I received from them but it was pricey and again...no finished under gallery! I used to buy jewelry from HSN, QVC (now owned by HSN) and ShopHQ long ago but I found their prices insanely high so I don’t buy from them anymore. Different strokes for different folks I guess! And I ordered a non-jewelry item from ShopHQ on 12/23 and it just shipped on 1/03!!! Not exactly fast! Also ShopHQ has not processed a return from 12/15! I received my refund from a return to ShopLC in 7 days and that was during the craziness after Black Friday. I think I’ll be staying right here....at home with ShopLC! Yes, I’ve had my frustrations and let downs but at the end of the day my favorite pieces are from ShopLC! 😁💎
Holy crap you have 1,300 rings?! I need to see your collection! Haha. That’s super impressive!
2 x

D-Flawless

Post by D-Flawless » 4 years ago

LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
D-Flawless wrote:
4 years ago
Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
Hello I just wanted to point out that HSN does not own QVC nor does QVC own HSN...both are part of of Qurate Retail Group along with Zulily and Garnet Hill. There are a couple of other companies but I can't remember their names. Happy to see you are enjoying your Shop LC purchases!
Hi Lisa, Actually Liberty Interactive is the parent company and it was QVC that acquired HSN...I had it backwards! I just double checked!
2 x