Cheryl

Gemsnob

Re: CHERYL FAN CLUB!!!

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Grizzy wrote:
4 years ago
WHAT??!! Oh my!😆

I did hear Cheryl talking about how she takes mountains of B vitamins to give her all that crazy energy! 😂
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
1 x

Gemsnob

Re: Cheryl.......

Dutch wrote:
4 years ago
Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
A lot of people on this forum really like her, so we may be outnumbered here, but she makes me crazy too. I’ve heard her speak too many untruths in order to build up excitement over an item. Or should I say I’ve heard her shout too many untruths! I’m tired of her kissing up to the company president too. She has these president specials and then she gushes about how wonderful he is to give us such an amazing price. I too, dislike her loud obnoxious nature, but people seem to like her and I’m sure she’s selling products... so she obviously must be profitable for SHOPLC
If you don’t like her then don’t watch the show! As you don’t like to listen to her, I don’t like to read your negative comments!
[/quote
:roll:
Last edited by Gemsnob 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
1 x

Amy

Re: Cheryl

Post by Amy » 4 years ago

Yeah, awesomely loud & screaming. Customers are changing channels. Does anyone care?
1 x

Gemsnob

Tenner

Dazzler1 wrote:
4 years ago
I love Cheryl, but my husband makes me turn it off when she comes on because she is so effusive and loud. Although I love her passion, it’s like being yelled at. Same with Tenner yelling “go” all the time.
What drives me crazy about Tenner is him going "Ahhhh" "ahhhhh" all the time. Im sure its because English is his second language but thats the case for many and they dont go "ahhhh" every other word. Shoplc has some odd ones.
2 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

I like Cheryl OK. Everything except the volume and the HeeHawing. Personally I think she has a physical problem with her ears and or sinus cavity to the point she cannot hear herself and therefor cannot modulate her volume.
1 x

Gemsnob

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
I like Cheryl OK. Everything except the volume and the HeeHawing. Personally I think she has a physical problem with her ears and or sinus cavity to the point she cannot hear herself and therefor cannot modulate her volume.
Thats possible but I watched her on two other networks and she wasnt loud. I can tolerate the loud, its the interupting and over the top behavior that you wouldnt expect in ANY retail establishment. Its just not necessary. I raised my children. I dont want to watch Shoplcs.
2 x

Anya

Post by Anya » 4 years ago

Seriously, this topic has been discussed ad-nauseum! I like Cheryl. She’s not going anywhere, so turn down the volume and/or change the channel. It is not going to change!! Complain about real issues...geez!
0 x

Gemsnob

Anya wrote:
4 years ago
Seriously, this topic has been discussed ad-nauseum! I like Cheryl. She’s not going anywhere, so turn down the volume and/or change the channel. It is not going to change!! Complain about real issues...geez!
We are discussing. You can scroll just as easily as I can change the channel.
5 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Totally agree Gemsnob, I too watched on the other networks she was at. Nothing like what is going on here and being tolerated. I was watching with Katie, I think yesterday or the day before, and they got on the subject of Craig and Josh. Cheryl pipped up and said yeah Josh has lots of blackheads too. I would have been mortified at something like this being told to millions of viewers. On the other networks, she was calm and professional, my problem is that I saw her show where she said she’s loud and proud-if we didn’t like it then turn down the volume because she wasn’t going to change. I found this unprofessional and don’t see other hosts doing this at the major networks. I’m not bashing anyone, merely stating facts. When I am watching, I don’t expect to be screamed or yelled at, I’m a nervous person anyway and that just makes it worse on me. So I understand what you’re saying, happy evening to you and everyone. Ginger 🌹
4 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

And about the comment about to complain about real issues-geez! I think this is a real issue that needs to be addressed. I’m voicing my opinion and I don’t like the antics of yelling and screaming. It’s not normal and I don’t like it personally. Ginger 🌹
5 x