Laughing nonstop....

Amy

Laughing nonstop....

Post by Amy » 4 years ago

About a week ago 2 female hosts were selling 5 chains that were all tangled up & didn’t match the graphics. Someone was talking to them in their earbuds & they laughed the whole time. While I’m trying to figure out which was which, the host says still laughing “oh it doesn’t matter, let’s go to the next item.” Don’t know how anyone could have bought the ones they wanted it was so confusing. Does anyone in management care about this? This was so aggravating. I’m the one with the $, they are supposed to sell instead of laugh the WHOLE PRESENTATION.
2 x

Gemsnob

Re: Laughing nonstop....

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Amy wrote:
4 years ago
About a week ago 2 female hosts were selling 5 chains that were all tangled up & didn’t match the graphics. Someone was talking to them in their earbuds & they laughed the whole time. While I’m trying to figure out which was which, the host says still laughing “oh it doesn’t matter, let’s go to the next item.” Don’t know how anyone could have bought the ones they wanted it was so confusing. Does anyone in management care about this? This was so aggravating. I’m the one with the $, they are supposed to sell instead of laugh the WHOLE PRESENTATION.
It doesnt appear anyone is over seeing the different departments. Thats why we get frustrated. In this case, it was probably an accident. They had to move on because they didn't have the right info. Ive said repeatedly its a circus and the monkeys are in charge.
2 x