I thought it was over?

CJM

I thought it was over?

Post by CJM » 4 years ago

I thought the clearance event ended this last weekend? They even had a count down clock! Now it's through all of this week. They even showed upcoming events for today and through the week What happened? I was looking forward to moving on to new items!! LC is going to loose more viewers. Maybe even me. Maybe the program guide hasn't been updated? No that can't be it because the ticker tape thing on tv is still running. Maybe the upcoming items didn't come in? Please move on LC!!
2 x

Gemsnob

Re: I thought it was over?

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

CJM wrote:
4 years ago
I thought the clearance event ended this last weekend? They even had a count down clock! Now it's through all of this week. They even showed upcoming events for today and through the week What happened? I was looking forward to moving on to new items!! LC is going to loose more viewers. Maybe even me. Maybe the program guide hasn't been updated? No that can't be it because the ticker tape thing on tv is still running. Maybe the upcoming items didn't come in? Please move on LC!!
They had this planned all along. I looked on my Directv guide last week and knew the "clearance" was three weeks long. I commented about it on here somewhere.
3 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

CJM wrote:
4 years ago
My television guide also showed the clearance continuing through this week...the clearance event must be going well for LC combined with the fact that there's a lot of merchandise to move out of the warehouse.
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

CJM wrote:
4 years ago
They fooled me too until....I realized they said "the last WEEKEND of clearance"...so I'm guessing this coming weekend there will be NO MORE clearance...maybe?
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
CJM wrote:
4 years ago
They fooled me too until....I realized they said "the last WEEKEND of clearance"...so I'm guessing this coming weekend there will be NO MORE clearance...maybe?
🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯
2 x

Gemsnob

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
CJM wrote:
4 years ago
Saturday is.....drum roll please!!!!! Shungite!!! Imagine that
1 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Neh. I knew when they said its the last SUNDAY. I really thought that today they would show up in FULL ARMOR, instead they showed up in old teeshirts💩 Who in their right mind buys at THIS so called clearance without a coupon. Did you check out their low cost list ? All in the tones or mystery metals. Their mid range items are way OVERPRICED😱I bought many of them for less. The Mods can check my purchases to see i’m not lying. Not too late for them to save the day by adding a HUGE coupon, unless this is intentional. Its like the guy who sets fire to his own place. Make it look like a clearance, then claim HUGE LOSSES from unsold merchandise. Shoplc is certainly not using the correct method to sell out the leftovers, so suspicion sets in as to what their REAL MOTIVE is🤔
4 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

Hotel California.
That's the vibe.
4 x

Gemsnob

Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
Hotel California.
That's the vibe.
You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!
Very phitting!!
6 x

2Blonde

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

That was just the "weekend clearance" that ended yesterday. The event ends on the 10th according to their promos. :D
1 x