Cheryl

Ginger

Re: Cheryl

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I totally agree with you, I think he’s been with almost every network except the Q? It was getting stranger every time he was on, I never knew what to expect, so I just turned the channel when he was on. Ginger
2 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
OtherSideoftheTracks, his name is Craig and I saw everything you are talking about on both occasions. I was mortified about the cushion reply. I don’t think management has saw this and that’s why we need to talk about what we find to be unprofessional. I saw her comment yesterday to Katie that she was going to get the better of Craig today and knew it wasn’t going to be good. I found that comment about the cheese very distasteful and vulgar honestly. I will put myself out there and admit I suffer from depression and anxiety, so when I hear someone screaming and yelling like she does, it makes my anxiety worse. This is a condition I’ve been suffering from for years, so that’s only one reason I want it to stop, plus it’s downright unprofessional and ridiculous to subject viewers to these kinds of things. I’m here to learn new information and maybe purchase the item but not for comments like that. And I learned something new last night from Tenner about Russian Chrome Diopside. He said there’s another place that has it and it’s very dark, that’s why all the diopside isn’t labeled Russian. Russia has the beautiful green hues whereas the other country has the very dark green. Now I will make sure I am ordering Russian Diopside. Ginger 🌹
Yes, of course his name is Craig. I totally forgot it when posting. Thank you@
3 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 4 years ago

Dutch wrote:
4 years ago
Cheryl is awesome!
YOU CAN’T BE SERIOUS ....she is awesomely aggravating to the point of changing channels. My nerves can’t take the screaming.
4 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 4 years ago

Anya wrote:
4 years ago
Seriously, this topic has been discussed ad-nauseum! I like Cheryl. She’s not going anywhere, so turn down the volume and/or change the channel. It is not going to change!! Complain about real issues...geez!
We ARE complaining about a real issue: people are changing channels & spending their $ elsewhere. Management doesn’t care???
6 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

My nerves can’t handle the screaming either especially since I have terrible anxiety issues. It’s got to be extremely bad for so many people posting the same thoughts about this and having to turn the channel or volume down. But why should we have to turn the volume down and miss any description that might be said about the product. It’s just wrong to expect consumers to do this when management should be the ones handling this escalating problem. But it’s getting worse with the yelling, screeching and lots of inappropriate comments to which I’ve never heard another host on any network say. This is my opinion and I am Not host bashing, but if it’s not said-then we don’t get heard and it’s just another thing swept under the rug. Corporate please listen to our complaints or go back and watch the programming yourself. Ginger
6 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

I just wish she didn't consume the camera time by asking for it constantly. Pretty sure most can listen while looking at the item being presented (kinda like talking on the phone, I can listen w/o seeing who's talking).

I know I'm repeating myself but where is the ruler? Let me see what is for sale, the measurements & give me any pertinent information about the item being presented.
8 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Does anyone know if Cheryl usually works on Mondays? Heather is working with Craig and she said she didnt plan on being on air.
0 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Does anyone know if Cheryl usually works on Mondays? Heather is working with Craig and she said she didnt plan on being on air.
Did you also hear that Craig couldn't remember Heather's name? I thought that was odd! Could it mean he had been planning to work with a different co-host and suddenly a switch happened right before their show?
1 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Did you also hear that Craig couldn't remember Heather's name? I thought that was odd! Could it mean he had been planning to work with a different co-host and suddenly a switch happened right before their show?
Very strange. I dont know what is going on.
2 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

If you notice, if the carat weight is only about a carat, they mainly show the 25x lightbox shot, because if they show it on the hosts finger, it shows how small it is and ruins business. The producer has multi screens showing a few angle shots. He chooses which to show. Most of the time he or she chooses the Lightbox shot. Then when the customer opens the box, she cant believe that its that she or he ordered. For those of you who remember: WHERE’S THE BEEF😂
6 x