Cheryl

Hollie

Re: Cheryl

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
If you notice, if the carat weight is only about a carat, they mainly show the 25x lightbox shot, because if they show it on the hosts finger, it shows how small it is and ruins business. The producer has multi screens showing a few angle shots. He chooses which to show. Most of the time he or she chooses the Lightbox shot. Then when the customer opens the box, she cant believe that its that she or he ordered. For those of you who remember: WHERE’S THE BEEF😂
I remember Clara Peller well. They shot one of the commercials in the new park in my smallish home town.
It was a fun day. We just happened to be playing frisbee golf that day and there they were. 🍔
5 x

Gemaholic

Re: Cheryl

Post by Gemaholic » 4 years ago

Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
You know what? This isn't a contest or anything.
Its solely about the TV.
My guess s that IN REAL LIFE Cheryl and I would be friends.
Like Cheryl, there's nothing more I love then going in the pit banging open rocks to find the goodie inside.
My property is a Quartz mine. She'd love it.
I love running up the mountains on my 4wheeler finding garnets sapphires etc. she loves that too.
This was only about VOLUME. Lol calm down.
My guess is we would be friends too! I go rockhounding here in California and I love finding sapphires and rubies! we have this one spot here that is filled with corundum. They're everywhere! I actually am trying to find quart crystals in matrix form. I keep finding stupid pieces!
1 x