What I would like....

Gemsnob

Re: What I would like....

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
On another shopping network I viewed exquisite yellow and pink diamond pieces set in 18k with white diamonds, price range from 995.00 to 1995.00 in rings, pendants and earrings. Also saw no heat translucent Burma rubies for 1495.00 in rings, pendants and earrings, set in 18k. Wish you had pieces like that, would love to purchase in maybe just a pave setting in a three stone, or flower, OUTLINE, with a few white diamonds, set in 14K, even, doesn't have to be 18K.

Also, I wonder if you would ever consider selling estate pieces online as a side business to your customers. I bought 3 pieces from GSN at reasonable price, you can get bigger, better stones at a better price sometimes, and the pieces are so original. I got a sapphire ring, over a carat, with diamonds in 14K, a SB turquoise ring in 14K with diamonds around it and two pear shape ruby accents on either side. Also got a south sea pearl ring with champagne and white diamond, and emerald accents in 14K.

Just things I wonder about when you say that you are a very large company. No harm in asking.
I dont really want SLC to turn into that. I prefer them to go back to what they were. I can shop at GSN for those high end pieces for myself and shop at SLC to fill in my jewelry collection and for gifts. JMO
5 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

What is REALLY going on ??? This is a clearance as per SLC. No returns. Yet, with every day that passes I see many things for sale here, that I bought from Shoplc for much less recently, with ability to return. Day to day, the coupons are worth less. Well- now there is NO COUPON. I checked the items. The starting price stayed the same as yesterday, except, now the coupon is gone. Either the coupon person QUIT or fell asleep😴. Why would anybody buy at full price and not be able to return it ? I am beginning to think that the owner of Shoplc sent Amit to destroy the company, maybe then file Bankruptcy ?? Because nothing else makes sense. A company that runs a REAL clearance, want to CLEAR the inventory. The best way is to give a LOW enough price or high enough coupon, so there is frenzied buying and a CLEARED WAREHOUSE !!
I am talking from years of experience since I was a teen. I watched my father take a little Bargain store and make enough money to open up a free lending institution( loans without interest) and help thousands of poor people pay their bills. He helped fund the food kitchen that fed the poor. More then the 10 cents that shoplc pledges per sale.
He did exactly opposite what Shoplc is doing. He said great Customer service was the most important aspect of a successful business. For each satisfied customer, you gain family and friends, which you lose out on if the customer is not satisfied.
I went into the Medical field as an Adult and saw how if a patient likes their DR, they will rarely sue him. When there is a lawsuit, its not only that they claim malpractice, they mainly feel the medical staff was cold and uncaring.
AGAIN I’M asking- WHERE IS THE COUPON TODAY 🤭
6 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
What is REALLY going on ??? This is a clearance as per SLC. No returns. Yet, with every day that passes I see many things for sale here, that I bought from Shoplc for much less recently, with ability to return. Day to day, the coupons are worth less. Well- now there is NO COUPON. I checked the items. The starting price stayed the same as yesterday, except, now the coupon is gone. Either the coupon person QUIT or fell asleep😴. Why would anybody buy at full price and not be able to return it ? I am beginning to think that the owner of Shoplc sent Amit to destroy the company, maybe then file Bankruptcy ?? Because nothing else makes sense. A company that runs a REAL clearance, want to CLEAR the inventory. The best way is to give a LOW enough price or high enough coupon, so there is frenzied buying and a CLEARED WAREHOUSE !!
I am talking from years of experience since I was a teen. I watched my father take a little Bargain store and make enough money to open up a free lending institution( loans without interest) and help thousands of poor people pay their bills. He helped fund the food kitchen that fed the poor. More then the 10 cents that shoplc pledges per sale.
He did exactly opposite what Shoplc is doing. He said great Customer service was the most important aspect of a successful business. For each satisfied customer, you gain family and friends, which you lose out on if the customer is not satisfied.
I went into the Medical field as an Adult and saw how if a patient likes their DR, they will rarely sue him. When there is a lawsuit, its not only that they claim malpractice, they mainly feel the medical staff was cold and uncaring.
AGAIN I’M asking- WHERE IS THE COUPON TODAY 🤭
Well said, Vicky! SLC - please listen!

I can't believe you are not offering a coupon today? A large discount of 50-60% off coupon, please? You would really move inventory out the door .... if you really want inventory to move out the door...

If not - please don't advertise a clearance sale with NO COUPONS OFFERED!
4 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Same old boring Tanzanites offered with intermittent under $10 items thrown in. Makes no sense. Do you want to CLEAR your warehouses ?? Or will you just keep on showing stuff we have seen and didn’t want UMPTEEN TIMES 🤐 Someone is making VERY POOR DECISIONS🤔Makes me and my large social media group believe you must have an ulterior motive. YOU WANT TO FAIL !! ??? Because no intelligent human that wants to empty their warehouse, takes the path you are taking🤯. When your coupon went down to 25% it looked like you were just teasing. We all believed today will be the day you apply the BIG GUNS, like coupons for at least 50% off. You still would make a hefty profit, at the same time fill your warehouse with NEW EXCITING BARGAINS 🤗 I am convinced the coupon dept ALL QUIT. Dont let that get in your way to success - You dont need them if you just allow a coupon to be used on your entire
inventory 🤩You can thank me after your warehouses are SPIT CLEAN, and your pockets are bulging 🤪
3 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
Oh well, more of the same. I tried to email the host to ask Tenner about the jewelry I saw on the other station because that company was also selling quad A tanzanite with D flawless diamonds on there, and they had said they were the number one site holders at the mine, that most tanzanite you see had passed through their hands, so I wondered if that was SLC's parent company and owner. Couldn't get a response. They were also the ones selling the beautiful pink and yellow diamond jewelry at such a good price, and the translucent Burma rubies. So I bit the bullet and went to that station and purchased a yellow diamond ring and a pink diamond ring from them. Makes you feel like absolutely nothing at this site when no one responds and you have asked about merchandise wanting to purchase it from them, or see if they could make it. Thank goodness there are plenty of companies to shop with. Thanks SHOPLC. I am sure I will LOVE my new little rings!
Okay, I think I may have figured it out for myself, not sure. On GSN, the man they call Mr. T must be KL Tambi. If so, he is the one who said he was number one site holder at the Tanzanite mine, and that half or more of all tanzanite out there came through his hands. He also stated he was the largest gemhouse. He is the one that had beautiful pink diamond, yellow diamond and translucent Burma ruby jewelry set in 18Kt at an attainable price. He is listed fifth in a row of eight online as number one Tanzanite site holder. STS jewels is also on the same list, they are listed seventh.
STS jewels is Shoplc if Im not mistaken. They were a site holder too not that it matters snymore who was a site holder.
2 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

The closest thing I have come to tanzanite is through my nephew who climbed Mount Kilimanjaro two years ago! :lol:
5 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
The closest thing I have come to tanzanite is through my nephew who climbed Mount Kilimanjaro two years ago! :lol:
Wow! That had to be such a cool adventure for him!
2 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago
He's an athlete and his job allows him to travel the world which has given him amazing opportunities because he is also smart as a whip and works HARD for everything. Good hearted young man that sets goals and does it! He makes it look easy! I'm proud of him.
4 x

Blossom

4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago
He's an athlete and his job allows him to travel the world which has given him amazing opportunities because he is also smart as a whip and works HARD for everything. Good hearted young man that sets goals and does it! He makes it look easy! I'm proud of him.
As you should be! Of course some of those great qualities must have come from you & I'm sure he's proud to have you for a mom😀
5 x

Blossom

Why are Rolltide's posts deleted unless quoted? Rolltide did you delete your posts?
0 x